Life's Little Pleasures as a CD

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Life's Little Pleasures as a CD

Post by Wendae »

Having a closet and dresser with my fem clothes in it and not having to hide them any more. Hanging up my lingerie on the clothes line and smelling how fresh they are when taken down. Painting my nails and staying on the nails not my fingers or toes. Practice pays off. Wiggling my freshly painted toenails. Seeing them peeking out of the toes of my shoes. Running my hands over freshly shaved legs and feeling how smooth they are. Getting into my lingerie and feeling the cool silkiness of it.The sound of my thighs rubbing together when wearing nylons.Crossing my legs and seeing the lace of my slip showing. The clicking of my heels and the pavement.The smell of freshly applied makeup and perfume. Looking in the mirror and seeing my fem self looking back. Being called ma'am. Getting hit on. Shopping!
Anyone got anything to add?
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Life's Little Pleasures as a CD

Post by Carol Ann »

Yes I do dear,
The over all look as the finishing touch of lipstick is applied and now I am fully dressed @@9@@
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Sleeping and waking dressed in a nighty.
DonnaT
BelindaH
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by BelindaH »

Jewelry!
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

All of the above but it clicks into place when the wig is added. I so wish I had fixed my hormones before male pattern baldness set in.
Carol
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

You make it all sound so tantalising Wendae. I fully agree with all that has been said.
Requal
Angell

Post by Angell »

DonnaT wrote:Sleeping and waking dressed in a nighty.
I find waking up in my silk nighty and panties to be wonderful way to start a great day. Mmmm
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

Moisturising my legs after shaving, putting on my stockings and clipping them onto my girdle. a perfect start to the day. *-* *-*
Janine O
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Janine O »

The feel of a bra hugging my forms and what little I have under them. The sound of heels clicking on the pavement. The rush of a gust of wind through my skirt
when I'm walking outside.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

Tying an apron over my dress when starting to prepare a meal or to do the dishes.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

... the Ahhh of a bra, the flirt of a skirt, the ... (ran outa rhymes) taste of lipstick, feel of mascara, but

Most of what I love
You ladies have mentioned above.

Love, Marissa Mae
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Oh, and the rushing sound of satin skirt over a crisp crinoline petticoat as you walk, twirl or sit. Being surrounded by a cloud of organza when you sit. Oh and the hug of firm undies makes me fell loved. And I too love tying on a chiffon apron over a full skirt, ready to be June Cleaver in the kitchen.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Alexia
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Alexia »

Wearing hair clips even though my hair is still far too short for that. Wearing a hair tie around my wrist, as if I'm getting ready to change my hairstyle. Shopping for such small items in a shop nearby, without really worrying anymore. Going into the other room, where neighbours could have partial view of me, while dressed en femme, with fake breasts, in the middle of the night. Just for a moment, but feeling so blissfully joyful it caught me off guard. Not hiding this from myself any more and fully accepting that this is what I am into, for whatever reason.
Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

All of you have hit it on the head although I am not sure about the girdle Gina. :( I do admit to generally wearing Spanx though. To me there are two that come to mind. First is dressed in my bra and panties looking through my closet wondering what to wear. The other is remembering to bend from the knees when shopping and grabbing something from a lower shelf. :)
Victoria P.
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Victoria P. »

The final step in getting ready for a t-girl night out was putting my 'crowning glory' (wig or fuzzy hat as I often say lol) on last after all my makeup has been applied and I'm dressed .

No sorry the last step after stepping into my heels is perfume and out we go.

Looking back though the wig really makes the difference and when I see her staring back with a slight seductive smile,I feel utter bliss.

Hugs Victoria P xx