May not be Fun, but.......

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

May not be Fun, but.......

Post by Virginia »

I came across an article in the December issue of "Bazaar."

"The 24-Hour Boob Job." Seems there is a plastic surgeon who does temporary "implants." He first numbs the "area(s)" under consideration then using a needle full of "anesthetic-laced saline solution," he can increase the breast size like from an A-cup to a C-cup or larger I would assume. The "adjustment" is designed to "test" whether or not you want to have permanent work done. Some points to consider:
1. It lasts only about 24 hours and the body absorbs and expels the saline solution.
2. Since needle(s) are used bruising and possible infection are possible.
3. Only one and possibly two injections are recommended as it can cause the skin to stretch beyond its ability to "recover."
4. About 75% of those who have the "trial procedure" done return for the permanent surgery, implants.
5. Trivia: in 2013 there were some 313,327 breast augmentations done and 137,233 breast lifts were performed. (That was one busy doctor!)

Cost? the temporary "increase" is merely $2,500.00.

Boom!

V
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: May not be Fun, but.......

Post by Carol Ann »

Sorry girlfriend not in my deck of cards [-X , why not just go all the way and forget it :-k
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

That temp girl job sounds worse than renting!!!! And you need these temps because just maybe you're gonna have sex? OMG what if you expect to have it like maybe ten times??! When will you just get the permanent ones and be done with the whole issue???!!!

I can see it now... Sorry, I can't have sex with you. My water leaked out. :whistle:

Must be nice to be rich and waste money like that. Interesting find, Virginia. Thanks for the ummm info.
{squeezes}
Davita
Joan Grey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Joan Grey »

Should someone really be interested in trying such a procedure, I'm sure they could probably find a Domme who is experienced in such things for far less than $2500. Not that I would know of such things....
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Would not to waste the money. Better put towards the full the job, not a 24 hour "quickie".
Requal
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Not sure 24 hrs would be a long enough time to evaluate the increase in size.
DonnaT
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Would be fun to do but the 24 hour limit and cost is very prohibiting.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Are you sure this wasn't in Bizarre, Virginia? Actually, I heard of this procedure on a radio program. One suggested use was for enhancement for a wedding. Isn't false advertising some kind of crime?

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!