has any one ever dressed as a nurse

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Karen Ski
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: has any one ever dressed as a nurse

Post by Karen Ski »

What good crossdresser hasn't done or at least fantasized about doing the nurse outfit? :) It ranks right up there with stewardess and surpassed by only the French Maid. Back a few years ago, well maybe more than a few, I had a house in Pasadena. My next door neighbor was a nurse and yes she knew all about Karen. I teased her about loaning one of her uniforms for Halloween and she said sure but I had to do it right. This was 1987 or 88 and many of the nurses had started wearing slacks most of the time but she still had a couple of dresses and that was what I wore. She insisted I get the proper nurse's shoes as well as white support pantyhose. Under it was a white full slip and white undies. I did get a little teasing at the club as to not doing it up sexy but for one night I felt like a real nurse. :)

BTW I have done the stewardess and French Maid costumes as well.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Darn. I havent done stewardess yet..... :)

I found a scrubs shop that still sells the white uniform dresses for nurses. So I did "nurse" the year before last. This year I was hoping to add fairy wings to be a fairy nurse... but alas no playmate and so no place to go.
{squeezes}
Davita
Debbie
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Post by Debbie »

I did some time back. A friend of mine was sick and I looked after them dressed as a nurse. I was a lot of fun spending the day in the uniform. It was a cute blue uniform with little white collar was quite a lot of fun I really enjoyed it!
Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Wesley »

I was re-reading the thread. . . Still have to chuckle on this one. . As I mentioned before, I have been an RN for 23 years now. . .And like Anne Bonny, I get to do it daily! Or at least 3 days a week.

As mentioned, I have enjoyed underdressing and have done so for years in this capacity. I think I have as many pairs of Nike, Adadis, Asics, Under Armor at this point as most of the girls I work with. . It still amazes me that none of them have questioned or figured it out yet!

I do have to wonder, what it would be like, just once to wear the dress, white stockings. . . the cap. .

Maybe on halloween. . .

Maybe not!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Wesley it sounds like it would be fun Halloween costume for you.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Wesley »

Kimberly,

It does sound like an interesting pursuit for Halloween! I do wonder what the co-workers think however. I have been wearing exclusively womens athletic shoes for several years now. Even had a new shoe contest going with one of the day shift women. Amazed no one ever put two and two To-gather!

Never had a problem with scrubs. . . and even occasionally bra and forms.

Humm. .. halloween is only 3 months away!