In Praise of My FTM Brothers

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

In Praise of My FTM Brothers

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Sit back, relax, and loosen your high heels or untie your wing-tips, and get ready for another potentially confusing story from me.

Where ever you are on spectrum -- from FTM crossdressing to FTM transitioning --- I love and admire you guys! This girl is 100% supportive of you and in awe of your bravery.

I am friends with a guy I'll call "J". J is a female to male transsexual. Now, J, hasn't transitioned or been on T (that's testosterone in the parlance of my FTM bros.). In other words, J is man who thrugh no fault of his own had an still has a vagina.

Insert note here: Why does it not surprise some of you that I would have such a man as a friend? I call proof positive that the world is truly in balance. Oh the story I could tell you about the time I took him shopping back when we first met. It was like a girlfriend totally outfitting her boyfriend. It was a truly fun day.

My female to male TS friend went to a few crossdressing get-togethers with me and heard stuff like "Why would anyone want to wear those!" The experience made him feel totally marginalised by gender variant society. I have held him in my arms as he cried, real tears of sadness.

Anyway -- he was getting married to, ah, hmmm, a guy named "P". I warned you that this gets confusing. I'll wait here if you need to go away and think this one out.
------
Ah good --- you're back. The story so far involves me, a girl with a penis, J, a guy with a vagina, and P, a guy with a penis. and P and J are getting married. Oh, and its 1992 or so.

Anyway, J asks me to DJ at their wedding. As both P and J's parents don't know the whole story, I have to appear somewhat normal. Well, normal for me was androgynously girly. So, I'm wearing girls black trousers, a tuxedo shirt with a brooch instead of a tie, a short tuxedo jacket (my own, not rented), eyeliner and shadow, and my bra straps in ghostly view when I took the jacket off.

--as an aside:
J's brother just so happens to be gay. (No -- I will not call him B and make this story about P,B, and J). Fact is I don't remember his name. He was quite effeminate. And he was cute. And yes, he was flirting with me like crazy!

I totally loved it! I thanked him for the attention and did somewhat break his heart by refusing his advances. -- here endeth that lesson ---
-----------

Several years later, the early 2000s, I did meet a tomboy lesbian in her 20s and her girlfriend Sparky. We are friends to this day. Trap and Sparky CD as guys. I will admit that I came on to Trap quite a bit. I did so much love flirted with her, albeit online. She knew how I wanted to find a girl like her, and let me down easy as far as saying -- well, almost like her because apart from being a lesbian, she was what I was longing for, for it was back in the day when my lust-filled dreams and stories drove me toward such things. She helped me to discover that what I really wanted was a girl who was just like me, str8 and crossdressed. The rest is happy romantic history.

So when my wife flirts with me when she is dressed as a guy, and I'm dressed as a girl --- I get all soft and gooey inside. Cue the k d lang music here (Miss Chatelaine):

Just a kiss just a kiss
I have lived just for this
I can't explain why I've become
Miss Chatelaine

Just a smile just a smile
Hold me captive just a while
Miss Chatelaine

Every time your eyes meet mine
Clouds of qualm
Burst into sunshine

Just a sigh just a sigh
Words my love just reply
Miss Chatelaine
Miss Chatelaine

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Eileen (SO)

Re: In Praise of My FTM Brothers

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I don't know much about this subject, Toni-Lynn, but I dislike seeing a thoughtful post to go unanswered. As sure as there are those that are MTF, why not FTM? I never really thought about it much. Chas Bono comes to mind though.
Barely able to keep up with straight MTF and who they prefer as intimate partners, now throw in FTM and who they may prefer. Now I've got a headache and an empty wine glass. I hope everyone comes out happy.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: In Praise of My FTM Brothers

Post by Anne Bonny »

I am in the same position. Once my wife is gone I will be a widow starting all over again. I want the same thing but The woman would have to accept my fading in and out of my feminine side. But when I am feminine I want a woman who will be more like a husband and in the sack I believe most of the time I would like her on top, but I do not mind switching places, I need love too.
Go with the flow