Erin's first hair removal treatment

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Erin's first hair removal treatment

Post by Ms. Erin »

Yes it's going to happen. Next week is my first hair removal treatment, 1 of 9. \:D/

So happy to start the process of becoming feminine. It will take 9 treatments and each is 8 weeks apart, so that will keep me busy for a year and a half, together with some other activities I will be doing, starting the new year.

My plan as of 01-01-15:

1 - facial laser hair removal. (starting nest week)
2 - hrt.
3 - weight loss and healthy diet.
4 - growing my head hair. (1/2 inch per month if lucky)

I have a plan and schedule made up to keep track of each activity, and I am going to document every step along the way. Right now these are set up for 18 months based on the hair removal time frame, but number 2, 3 and 4 will go on longer. Number 1 will be replaced with what ever comes next. :)

My current avatar is what I am trying to go for. Or close to it, the hair might change depending on my growth.

So happy, I had to share, as I just talked to the lady to set up the contract and date. =D>

And she calls me Erin. =D>

Erin, just one happy girl.
I am a woman of trans experience.
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Erin's first hair removal treatment

Post by Ms. Erin »

Well just came back from the hair removal place. Not to bad. Feels like... a rubber band hitting your skin, sounds like... a teaser gun...

In all it takes about 7 minutes to do the actual laser it self for facial hair removal, feels like 30 minutes. :)

But it does feel quit a bit "ouch", but it's only for a split second that the laser fires. But then if fires again and again... :(

1 down, 8 more to go. _P
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Yikes, that doesn't sound like fun, but the end results will be worth it. I'm cheering for you Erin *-*
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

Thank you dear Robyn.

yes it hurts but the thoughts of the future are making me very happy.

after I came out the treatment room and picked up my complimentary bag with creams and lotion I had tears in my eyes from happiness.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

It is wonderful that you can share your happy (and sometimes some not so happy) times at this address Erin, as there are very friendly and supportive girls following your transition. Congratulations and all the best for the future.
Requal