The waiting

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

The waiting

Post by DanielleM »

The anticipation and frustration of waiting on "that" package to be delivered. After coming out to my wife and seeing some understanding and a hint of acceptance, I ordered some items to start wearing. This is a feeling out process since it has been almost 10 years that I have struggled without dressing. I'm lighter and thinner now than I was 10 years ago and heck, I don't remember what sizes I wore back then.

So, two orders. One from a local dept store for a few panties. A couple of silky, sexy french cuts and a couple of cute, cotton bikinis. They showed up two days later. Yippee! The other order from the Breast Form store. Several bras, two camisoles and a set of breast forms. I've worn forms in the past and the feel of them, feeling like I have breasts visually as well as the weight and bounce, is amazingly feminine. Well, the breast forms showed up three days later... omg I can't wait but I need adhesives or preferably bras to hold them in place. I sigh everyday as I look on the front steps hoping they will arrive. In hindsight I should have included a couple of bras with my panty order but, I'll just have to be patient.

The delimma of crossdressing feminine I guess. Sigh
Don't worry about what other people think, because they don't.
Andrea F.
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: The waiting

Post by Andrea F. »

You go girl. Congrats to your buying such pretty things. *-*
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

I'm envisioning shoes walking up, hose, makeup, jewelry and accessories coming too. Honestly though, why not just go to the store and buy what you're wanting and save the shipping costs and the delivery times?
{squeezes}
Davita
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

I totally agree with Davita ``5
Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Ms. Erin »

And enjoy the real life shopping experience in the stores. ``5
I am a woman of trans experience.
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DanielleM »

I think if I showed up with the whole kit and kaboodle my wife would be out the door. At the moment I'm walking a tightrope over what I can buy and wear and the shock to a newly informed SO. She can barely wrap her head the basic CDing aspect no less appearing in full dress up mode. It's going to be baby steps here for a while until she understands and accepts a lot more of this aspect of my personality and need to dress. It's just bras to go with the panties I all ready have... to hold the breast forms that are waiting for them.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Me thinks a conversation with the SO is in order. Stop wasting money, time and effort until you two set some rules and boundaries so you know what you can bend and break. I don'think you should spend any serious money like on breast forms until are your ready???
  • Until you both know the importance of the forms
    until you have the money to get the ones you need
    until both of you are able to deal with the womanhood as a whole
{squeezes}
Davita
Catherine
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Catherine »

My wife knows about my crossdressing and she accept that but at home only. If I need a new dress or makeup she come with me for shopping
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DanielleM »

Oh yes, we've been talking about it and establishing boundaries. What I have coming so far is about the furthest I can go at the moment. Until she gets more comfortable with me dressing, and we get into see a therapist, I just don't want to push it to where she walks out the door. We want to stay together but I have to be patient and respect her feelings. Baby steps girls!
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I fully understand your situation Daniel. My wife knows about Requal and while she accepts her dressing in private, she still remains very apprehensive. I to after 14 months am still taking baby steps.

We have arrived at the stage where she will include my clothes with the family wash, which to me is a big step forward. My wife still sees "RED" when I even think about or buy new apparel. I appease her discomfort by buying flowers and clothing for her when she lest expects this.
Requal
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DanielleM »

Yes, I fully understand that. She all ready set the boundary of I wash my own fem clothes. She did ask tho that I not hide my fem clothes. If I did, then it would be like keeping secrets from her. I'm all for it as I hope, as she sees it on the shelf in the closet or on hangers, she'll get used to them just being there. More baby steps!
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Dear DanielGeorge,

It's been about ten years now that the husband has confided to me. The 'special' packages are not an issue any more as she orders in her name. I order bras, panties, hosery, and some clothing, she gets all the catalogs we go through together.

Laundry is not a problem since she does not go out often and knows how to do ladies wear properly.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Canada Post being about as swift as having someone come to the house, cut the cloth, and sew the garment -- oh -- hmm - that would be FASTER at times .... makes for waits that are far from deliciously anticipatory.

My wife has no issues with me buying stuff -- it does nonetheless come with the understanding that I not be obsessive. She makes sense in that regard -- So, while I do have a few more bras and few more pair panties than she does -- the total is like 20 pair of panties and 6 bras. Basic reason is that she said, 'no one is going to take them away fro m you, so their is no reason to horde.'

PLUS -- having only as many as any GG would have makes me feel more like a girl than a crossdresser.

Gotta wonder about the post office though, since we have a PO Box -- that's nature of the postal service here in rural Canada - -no door to door delivery. They know my wife by name, and they know me by my boy name, and then packages show up with 'Toni-Lynn' on them -- and get picked up by a person wearing skorts. Do ya think they suspect?

Funny thing was, I ordered some panties, a bra, and garter belt for me, (and a new jockstrap for my wife) for our wedding anniversary. When the bra, panties, and garter belt arrived at teh post office I picked it up and said 'A-ha! Just in time for our wedding anniversary!' They asked 'A present for you wife?', to which I replied, 'Nooo .. a present for me so that I can be a present for my wife' -- and gave them a BIG smile!

Life as a crossdresser who is madly in love and total romantic is the best!

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DanielleM »

So it has taken a while.. Wednesday, my SO, CindyLou(SO), took me to the local discount dept store where she shops. We made a game plan going in... she was more nervous than I was. The original goal was 2 bottoms and 3 or 4 tops. When in the store we referred to Danielle as "she". As in "I think she would like this" or "I don't think that's her size".

We started slow, working out what Danielle likes. Soft, not too flashy, yet. High neck line because of chest hair. Classy, not slutty or revealing. An hour and 45 minutes later... One pair of stretchy black slacks. Two skirts. Four blouses/tops. Two dresses and 3 satin and lace panties. And in the fitting room, I had nixed 3 items.

Popped over to Payless for a pair of shoes. Size 12 fits very well... black canvass flats. We were both very tired mentally but once I was comfortable, I was having fun touching everything.. just feeling the different textures. It was wonderful letting my fem side have fun.

Now here I sit... black skirt, bright blue blouse, black bra with B cup forms, a waist cincher and panties. Tomorrow I'm planning on shaving my legs and adding stockings. With this look I definitely want a pair of low heel pumps. The flats are nice for a relaxed look but the skirts need some shiny black pumps. Wish we had somewhere to place a full length mirror.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

full length mirror's can be hung on the back of a door.
DonnaT