The waiting

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: The waiting

Post by Domonique »

Danielle, you are doing a great job with the "baby steps". In the first few years of my relationship with my wife it was all baby steps. Now 20 years later we shop together at a whim and it's now this will fit me and that's too small or to big for me. You and CindyLou(SO) are working at your own pace just as BabyDoll and I did. This is not a race so continue to take your time. You will reach your goal. It's an adjustment for both of you. Keep up the communication, your doing fine.
Dom
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

If it were me (and I was married) I might be thinking about treating my SO to a meal out.

She's come a long way.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Excellent point!!! Although cross dressing is accepted by my SO, I give her the best man ever. I am that role, and will always try to fulfill her expectations. Our CD club does a dinner night whereas the males dress in their best suits to treat the GGs. We're looking forward to that.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DanielleM »

LOL.. I did.. at our favorite little cafe for lunch. :)
Don't worry about what other people think, because they don't.
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Robyn wrote:Although cross dressing is accepted by my SO, I give her the best man ever.

You bet! Just because I have lace on my undies my role as husband is not diminshed in any way. In fact, in someways it is enhanced. Because my wife accepts the whole me, I give her the whole me ... the full meal deal, as it where. I do not become a different person when I am fully dressed, although my wife says I glow when I am fully dressed and radiate happiness. It as if there is no dichotomy of a 'girl-me' and 'boy-me'. Just different packaging.

As to the original topic though -- the waiting. Apologies if I am thread-jacking here ... but with the run up to Valentines Day, I am doing what every good feminine crossdressing husband should be doing ... searching for that most girly-licious lingerie set to wear for his wife. (and in my case, she is searching for the hottest in men's undies for her to wear to entice me)

So, a part of the waiting is even just picking out the outfit. I think I will be getting this

Retro Blue Full Cut Panty http://www.secretsinlace.com/product/em ... w_arrivals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Retro Blue Bullet Bra http://www.secretsinlace.com/product/vi ... w_arrivals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Retro Blue Ruffle Trim Garter Belt (seen above)

This all ties together, because my aim is, even as a crossdresser who is madly in love with is wife and is loved as a crossdresser to dress as enticing feminine for her knowing that, in the circle of love, she gets gets pleasure out seeing me that way, which in turn gives me great pleasure that I am pleasing her, which leads to a wonderful melding of giving ourselves to each other in act of love.

Now if only the goodies get here in time!

Hugs

Toni-Lynn