The Ghosts of Christmas Past

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

The Ghosts of Christmas Past

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

When I was younger, I fretted deeply whenever Christmas came along as I waited for that special gift under the tree, only to be disappointing with gifts of K Ranch jeans from K Mart, a shirt or two and socks. But in my heart I longed for a dress, panties, and a new bra. Worst was getting after-shave one year at 15 after hoping for makeup and nail polish.

The only thing that kept me going when I was 14 or so was knowing that somewhere in the world there just had to be a boy like me whose parents loved him so much that his letter to Santa was answered fully with a pretty new dress, several pairs of panties, pantyhose, nailpolish -- and of course, several training bras -- all clothes that he could call his own. And they did this not because he wanted to be a girl, not because they wanted to punish him and humiliate him but because they knew that this would make him happy and because they loved him. Like me, He wanted these items not because he wanted to be a girl, not because of any thing sexual, but because he liked to wear them and like the close, warm feelings to girls, who he dearly loved, he felt when he wore them

It is this love that I dreamed of, that I longed for.

Many years passed and it was the Christmas of 2006. I awoke to a stack of presents from my wife, who at the time was simply my fiance. I cried tears of happiness as I opened gifts of a denim skirt, a sweater, pantyhose, a bra, panties and makeup. Finally my prayers were answered.

This year I awoke to my new jumper from Mod Cloth and my new skinny jeans and sweater.

This Christmas I wish that same special gift for all who ask for it
Last edited by Toni_Lynn_P on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: The Ghosts of Christmas Past

Post by Domonique »

Very nice Tony. This has brought back a few of my memories, the dreaming of getting those special gifts that would not be. Just as you, I longed for the clothing I desperately desired. My lovely BabyDoll has given me my wish many times on many joyous holidays and birthdays. Thank you for sharing and reminding me to be thankful for BabyDoll. (--)
Dom
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: The Ghosts of Christmas Past

Post by Robyn »

Christmas "present" is a good place to be! :)
Normal, just not average,
Robyn