My Spoiled BD

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Domonique
Miss Platinum Goddess

My Spoiled BD

Post by Domonique »

I am not trying to brag, because I know a lot of you girls don't have an SO like my BabyDoll. I am they type of person that spoils my SO and why not, she is so good to me. Let me explain. The week before thanksgiving I was going to order my breast form and BD was all for it. She said that this will be my b-day gift and I agreed, but......(mind starts burning brain cell) Christmas is just around the corner, I will wait to order my forms. With that settled and a few brain cells less I decided to spoil BD again and buy her a new sofa for Christmas.

After my boss paying me late (yes a week late -,,- ) this month, I figured I was going to spoil her again thinking that I would wait until February to order my forms. To my surprise She says to me "order your forms". (What?, Huh?, Um ok.) So I go online to Janet's Closet and order my forms (36c wide) and yes the adhesive. This was 2 days ago. I received them today. I thought that BD was going to explode, she was more excited than I was. They are just wonderful and the perfect size for my frame. Oh and by the way, BD still was spoiled, because while I was ordering my forms, BD was making an order of her own of some things she was wanting. Her package arrived today also.

*** Post edited to insert spacing between paragraphs (that makes it so much easier for everyone to read!), as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Dom
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: My Spoiled BD

Post by Robyn »

Awe, that's wonderful that you two are always looking to make the other happy. That's what it's all about. =D>

I have Janet's Girls size 38 C too, and I've been very happy with them thus far. Have fun you two!
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Sounds nice! Just remember, "girls that play together, stay together!" Have fun with each other!
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Cyndi Tyler

Post by Cyndi Tyler »

Oh I'm so jealous that you have a supportive SO. My wife is a very loving and supportive being, but I'm afraid that although she so desires to be accepting and open minded, her mid-west upbringing has left its mark. Emotionally, not intellectually, I think that if I came out to her she would have a very hard time with it, and although she may accept it, I very sure she would not be in a position to participate in my explorations. Oh it is a gamble I take, and matching my compulsion with my commitment to my wife is a continual battle.