Another returnee

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Emma-A
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Another returnee

Post by Emma-A »

Hi old friends...

I doubt many will remember me. I was around on here for a while in late 2012/early 2013 then disappeared.

At the time I was struggling with many issues including my marriage, and the desire to cross-dress and perhaps even take things further.

Anyway, a lot has happened since then. My marriage has come to an end, though nothing directly to do with my gender/dress issues, which due to my mental strength I was quite successful in suppressing since I was last frequenting here. However, my lack of a 'manly' personality was certainly a contributing factor in the failure of relationship.

I've largely kept myself distracted from the personal matters by playing with cars and doing home improvement work. But this winter time I found myself sinking into depression again despite maintaining the proper dose of my prescribed medication. A couple of weeks ago I started taking a modest dose of estrofem again, although on this occasion I am not taking any anti-androgens. I'm not aiming to transition, but in previous experimentation I found that estrogen stabilised my mood dramatically, and indeed the same is happening again this time, as I had hoped. Whether this is a physical or a psychological phenomenon is up for debate, but the important fact is that it has improved my quality of life in a very short time frame.

I've spent a lot of time contemplating what I would like to do going forward in terms of relationships. I've come to the conclusion that I would like to meet people who also are flexible in terms of gender identity, in the hope that I can learn more about them and also about myself. I don't yet feel that I am in a position where I understand my own gender identity, and therefore can't engage in a 'serious relationship'. I really don't know where to start in terms of meeting people and forging friendships. The whole prospect is rather daunting for me.

I used to admire 'Karin' who used to be on here. I don't know if she is still around. At the time, I wished I had a gg friend/wife who was as patient and understanding as Karin had, but I soon came to realise such women are 1x10^6 or less and so I would probably never find one. But now I think that someone who has already gone a long way down the M-F TG route would be better for me.

Yours confusedly,
Emma and Paul.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Another returnee

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Emma, and welcome back to the Haven! ..o)..

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Hi Emma,

It's good that you're here participating. =D>
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Anita
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anita »

Hi Emma--
Welcome back!
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DanielleM »

Welcome back Emma... understanding why is the most difficult of questions. I struggle to explain it to my wife who doesn't understand.
Don't worry about what other people think, because they don't.
Emma-A
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Emma-A »

Thanks ladies for the warm re-welcome. I joined the online chat again a few nights ago with some of the regulars on here, and it was quite enjoyable.

I enjoy talking to people on here, but going forward I would like to meet people like us in the 'real world' too, but I have no idea where to start looking. I just want to find and make friends with cd/tg people who are in a reasonable travelling distance to me and are also looking for friends to meet and go out with occasionally, rather than full-on dating which is all most sites seem to cater for.
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Hi Emma! :)

Welcome back.

I am a relatively new lady on this forum.

But look forward to chatting with you and exchanging ideas.

Cheers!

Martha
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Emma, -wel- back.

Seeing as you are in the UK, maybe the gals at http://rosesforum.tv/forums/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; can help you meet others.
DonnaT
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

HI Emma and -wel- back.
Leeza