Critical

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Critical

Post by Marissa Mae »

Mm yes, I can happen to catch myself every now and then being critical of what girls and women wear, though I usually just tell myself not to be so catty.

One of my wishes (it's more wishes than dislikes) include wishing skirts would make a comeback among the GGs. I know they won't—there are too many super-good reasons for ladies to wear pants, including cold, protection from splinters, cinderblocks, briars, etc. I would wear pants myself, if I were a GG.

I also have a certain nostalgia for the days of lipstick and long long hair you could sit on. And at least some of those ultra-femme things—not, however, girdles. There, I can see the human race has made an evolutionary leap.

But I know I'm an unreasonable old biddy, and people have every right to wear what they like, coif how they like, live how they like, and I like the world free like that, not confined in silly roles.

Adds up to I'm consistently inconsistent.

Love, Marissa Mae
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Late to the thread....oh well. No not criticle, most women already know what they look good in...but when they do not care hum...well men frequently don't care either. Transgenders out and about...yeah I am not critical I am not going to call them out but I have seen a few out an about that have things on that just do not work for them. Women...I like women at all times and when I feel feminine I want them to hold me in their arms.
Go with the flow
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Marissa Mae wrote:
One of my wishes (it's more wishes than dislikes) include wishing skirts would make a comeback among the GGs. I know they won't—there are too many super-good reasons for ladies to wear pants, including cold, protection from splinters, cinderblocks, briars, etc. I would wear pants myself, if I were a GG.
Some women become lazy in their appearance, I'm guilty of that, especially around the house or a quick errand. One advantage of having a CD husband is paying more attention to my own wardrobe. I'm wearing skirts more often now and enjoy the feel they give, just like you all love them, they feel feminine. Rarely have I caught a cinderblock in a skirt hem though.

On a recent shopping trip, we both noticed a young lady with that Godaweful deep red hair dye. She may think that she's making a 'statement' to society, free will and all that. Outrageous red, green, blue, or purple dyed hair makes only one statement to me, they look stupid. Then they wonder why they can't find a job.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Thanks, Eileen!

..............and so it goes!

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!