Critical

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Critical

Post by Wendae »

When in fem mode are you critical of what women are wearing? Of other CDs? Or do you wish you could wear that outfit or where did they buy that? Yet, in guy mode more interested in what they are not wearing? :mrgreen:
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Critical

Post by Carol Ann »

No not really as I wear what I want to wear, but still keep it within of blending.
But to tell the truth Carol loves to get dressed in a very nice way with out going over board. ``5
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Yes I do at times observe what women are wearing and think of how I would look in that dress, skirt, top or shoes. However, reality returns as I accept that I am not a woman and the apparel they are wearing would not suit my figure.
Requal
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Critical? No
Wishful? Yes
DonnaT
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

What I'm wearing doesn't change who I am. I look at women and comment sometimes just because it's fun to be catty :) but really I am looking for the same reason the other women are wearing clothes. We dress for other woman and I'm the other woman when I am looking.
{squeezes}
Davita
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

I’m not critical but I definitely take note of the styles that I find attractive. That includes hair, makeup, and accessories, so yes I wonder if it would look good on me.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

As with all aspects of me, I don't change based on what I'm wearing -- well maybe I DO get a bit grumpy if I have to be all boy's clothes!

Anyway -- my wife laughs because we'll be in a store and we'll both see a woman who is wearing something that is not flattering and I'll lean over to my wife and say something like, 'Oh my -- lose that short skirt, girlfriend" - -and my wife will start giggling!

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

I'd love to comment on this one, but I think I made a promise that I would try and not get drug off to the woodshed any more than necessary and this reeks with woodshed memories!

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

No im not critical , as i can wear what ever i like though i dont and i dont look at other females because i dont need to im not in compitision or wont to look like other female,s i m not a copy cat ,

im my own person and i wear clothes that many others wont wear any way .

the clothes i have i ether make or redo to suit my body shape and feel very comfortable in yes they would fit other females and yes no doubt would look better on them to look at ,

Do i look pretty spos i do as i get lovely comments do i dress smart and tidy yes , as to sexy i drew the line there , no i dont , and im not trying to impress others or out dress them , im quite happy being who i am and can move freely around our people with out much ado,

any way time to get dressed for our Scottish Burns night ,

...noeleena...
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

It was with great relief when I realized that my Husband was not oogling other woman for lust, but for hints on fashion, makeup, and how to move about. That's what I'm told anyway.
Just because I know and understand why, it's not permission to be more overt doing so.

Except for certain CD events, he does not go out in public very much. We do trade comments about the general public, men and women.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Eileen (SO) wrote:It was with great relief when I realized that my Husband was not oogling other woman for lust, but for hints on fashion, makeup, and how to move about. That's what I'm told anyway.
I'm sure what he's telling you is true. When I'm out as a male, which is the majority of the time there isn't the slightest trace of femininity in my appearance or demeanor. I enjoy people watching as many of us do, yet I have a bit more focus on the ladies for the very reasons you've stated above. When applicable I even like to give a woman a verbal compliment, for everyone enjoys being told something nice about themselves, but that always must be done in a very appropriate manner.
Last edited by Robyn on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

In general, I don't pay close attention to what most women are wearing. If I happen to see something unusual, either that I like or think is atrocious, then I would probably look more closely. I wouldn't comment on it though, I'd just think to myself either that "I wish I could wear that" or "she looks really good in that" or "what the #3!! is she thinking????"
Gillian
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Gillian »

I tend to look at clothes, regardless of the gender. My wife knows why I am looking, and sometimes asks what I am thinking. She will even point out someone that I may not have noticed.
So I concluded that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to enjoy themselves as long as they can. People should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of there labor, for these are gifts from God.
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

My wife knows that when, for example, I am looking at lingerie store sites (Herroom, Secrets in Lace, etc), that I am solely looking at what I can buy to wear for her pleasure. My eyes do not stray from her. WHy would they, for in her I have everything I ever wanted.

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

Virginia... I would love to hear your take on this topic. I do remember your post and I agreed with you.

Anyway since I started this I should add my own input. I am critical of other CDs out in public and feel that they should try to pay attention to their presentation so as not to give the rest of us a bad name. What you do at home is your own business.

In male mode I like to look at women as much as any other guy and don't much pay attention to what they are wearing unless it is very revealing or outrageous. I do comment to my wife on clothing and products for women when watching home shopping networks. Like yuk, or that purse is HOW MUCH?

When I am in Wendae mode I love to check out what women are wearing and often think I wish I had that bod and could wear that outfit. Or think OMG girl what were you thinking when you put together that outfit. Walmart is a place where you see some really terrible combinations or lack of personal care. :shock:

Like many of you here I pretty much wear what ever I'm in the mood for and can afford. GW gets much of my business.

*** Post edited to insert spacing between paragraphs (that makes it so much easier for everyone to read!), as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life