Looked and Felt Great In My Blouse And Pants

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Looked and Felt Great In My Blouse And Pants

Post by Belinda »

My last dressing session a week last Friday was very satisfying. For most of I wore a sequinned black blouse which looked great with a black skirt and glossy nude tights. However half way through I fancied a change and wore changed into a pair of pants for a while whilst I sang a long to some girly music whilst looking in the mirror. I much more of a dresses skirts and heels and girls but I loved the combination of the glittery blouse with the patent low heels and the look of my hosed feet. I loved it, can't stop thinking about it and must buy add some more femme trousers to my wardrobe.
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Looked and Felt Great In My Blouse And Pants

Post by Robyn »

That's really sweet Belinda. I can picture you all happy, dancing and singing, and it's all related to you wearing something that made you feel pretty. ^^_||
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Belinda »

Thanks it really did make me feel pretty.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Sounds as if you had a very fulfilling, relaxing and enjoyable time Belinda.
Requal
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Most women, especially during winter, wear pants/slacks/jeans and low heels.
You enjoyed the look, that's most important.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Well...you have discovered your inner femm...enjoyment of being that part of who you are and have felt the joy of just being a woman. It is not something just any man can or desires to experience, just men like us. Give yourself permission to be who you are and enjoy being who you are inside at least that part of who you are.

I have jeans, shorts and slacks even capri's though lately because my dressing has not been frequent I have preferred dresses and skirts because my feminine side has not been expressed much, in time I will probably settle down and enjoy my slacks too.
Go with the flow