Your GG CD with you too?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

You Swap CD with your GG?

Yes
18%
No
59%
I wish so, but never could do that
18%
I never thought about this
No votes
Hey, that's a good idea! Gonna give it a shot
5%

Total votes: 22
Josiane

Your GG CD with you too?

Post by Josiane »

Hey girls! *-*

I had girlfriends before, but never told them of my CDing. But I would like to find one to swap our clothes. I mean, I dress her girl clothes and she dresses mine men clothes. I think this would be very fun and addictive. :P

Who haves a GG partner here, or is a GG, did that by any chance? :roll:
No matter what I wear, I'm myself.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Your GG CD with you too?

Post by DonnaT »

We thought about it, a little, but she never wore mine.
DonnaT
Josiane

Post by Josiane »

Oh my, how sad.

Why she didn't Donna T? :huh:
No matter what I wear, I'm myself.
Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jina James »

I've worn her stuff occasionally (with her permission) for over 35 years. I don't wear any of her stuff without advance permission. She has no interest in any of my stuff, and I've never had any interest in seeing her in it.

On one occasion (that I know of) she wore one of my girl things, but that was only when none of hers was clean.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

No idea Josiane, probably because she's not trans. :)
DonnaT
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I voted 'no' with an explanation. While there are some items of female clothing we can share size ways, generally we keep separate spaces. Dressing as a male has never occurred to me, other than for a Halloween event. It has no emotional meaning. My most unfeminine clothing wear for getting grubby are still cut for the female frame

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Separate items is the best. Sharing brings out -,,- in all of us.
Stephanie
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

My wife would never agree to wear my male clothing. She has at times taken a pair of pantyhose when she has had none to wear, but that would be her limits.
Requal
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

Not her interest, so she could, but she doesn't.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I do not want Matilda the Hun meets Biker girl with pins in her ears and tatoos, I just want a normal woman who has confidence and strength and who happens to like it if I wear dresses sometimes. Just a normal loving husband and wife relationship but one in which she would be more like a husband to me and I more as a wife to her. Why is that a bad thing? It would not be all the time but I need someone who is able to accept all of who I am, sometimes that is a masculine man, probably more of the time than not but I want equality, the freedom to be who I am. I would love a wife who could confidently take the lead when I am feeling feminine, and who can easily let me lead as her husband when I am feeling masculine and I feel I could to that for her more than the other way round. I have no clue why I am like this but I love wearing dresses, doing make up, jewelry and feeling feminine. I am fully dressed right now it just feels so right for me and I wonder why I have to be aware and have to change so as not to bother my son and his girlfriend if they drive up, it's not as it should be. I should be fully accepted and no one should have a problem with it. Perhaps I will .... ah! You can not set anyone at ease if they are just not ok with any of this. They are not at ease with nearly 30-40%? of who I am. So stupid I am a male I cannot feel this way or enjoy dressing this way but I do. If he moves out I am wondering am I more TG than I realize myself? because I know I prefer my feminine side frequently but hold it in not knowing are they coming home? Is he upstairs? will he be gone long? Are the hospice staff coming? Is my mother in law coming to visit? considering all of that I might find half or more of the time I might be wearing feminine clothing make up and jewelry. We all live a life of self imposed constraints more worried about offending others than our own right to be who we are. Many of us are bold, with no tolerance for those who would push us out of sight. Sitting here in my pretty new dress hose and heels, jewelry and make up etc...I am wearing what I want to wear right now, they feel quite comfortable, quite normal and I could wear them till bedtime tonight when I would slip into a night gown. I am feminine right now but for myself that is only a slight shift of desire, feeling and interest hardly anything anyone would notice. I am not flamboyant, do not play act, my voice is my normal voice, mannerisms my normal mannerisms, I am exactly the same person but I do think I am more passive, less aggressive, more willing to support a strong loving and confident woman partner and depend on her to lead for today as a wife, a male wife. Why is that wrong? It is the normal husband wife relationship but one in which places switch for a while when I am feeling feminine.
Go with the flow
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

In practice my True Love dresses in unisex, or boys' (she's small) clothes most of the time. She isn't a skirt-and-dress gal by nature.

On the other hand, she is not at all a conscious transvestite. For women, as we all know, it's pretty hard to CD intentionally, given the wide margin they have for wearing nearly everything a man does or can. She's just a livin', breathin' female who finds pants, shirts, etc. convenient.

So the answer is No, we don't, but it's a hard issue to vote, since a No vote conceals so much middle ground.

Love,Marissa Mae