When getting started...

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Alice L.

When getting started...

Post by Alice L. »

How frequently did you buy or wear stuff when you started wearing women's clothes? I'm finding that I am dressing as much as possible, even if it is just a pair of panties--they're just so comfortable? I've bought several things, and have tried everything on. I've been dressed up at least once a night, if even to see how I look. I haven't really had a chance to "do my makeup" but am looking forward to that experience as well.
Alice
2015 Crossdresser
Clothes are clothes
JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: When getting started...

Post by JillAnne »

I can not answer your question but I just spent a boat load of money buying off the internet. Some great vendors out there for CD Can"t wait for everything to arrive....will feel like Christmas!
Girls have more fun!
I like being a man, but I LOVE being a WOMAN.....
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Alice,
Starting is not even the tip of the iceberg for some of us. Your start depends on what caught your eye and why. If you fell in love with a ball gown and that's your first buy well.... If all you want is some cute panties then you could spend under a few dollars.

The more you experiment with looks and feels, the more you will spend.... simple. Now the trick is once you know what you want, is to limit how often you buy something. :)
{squeezes}
Davita
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I did go out and buy up big when I came out to my wife however I now buy when needed.
Requal
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I started as a kid, so, I dressed as often as I could find time to be in the house alone. A problem with 4 brothers and no doors on the two bedrooms we shared.
DonnaT