Bruce Jenner Story

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: Bruce Jenner Story

Post by JillAnne »

Well I can honestly say Bruce Jenner changed my life! Tonight the news was talking about how much support He is getting, even men are painting their nails. I told my wife I should paint mine and she replied you should. I said she would have to paint them but I promised I would post them to the site.She will pick the color. I think we have a date for the weekend. So, I thought why not keep the conversation going. She was giving Bruce nothing but support so I interviend and said do you support me. Her reply was mixed saying not so much if I was to transform.I did tell her again (since it has been years since we did talk) that I was a CROSSDREASER. She said that she knew I wore pantyhose and tights but then I interjected that wasen't all. She said what else do you have and where is it? I told I havve been buying clothing and accessories for years. She asked do you have a bra? Do yo have shoes? I didn't lie and said yes. It seemed she wanted to go looking for it right then. I told her I would never tell her where it is hidden and she said she was going to search the house tomorrow while I was at work. She will never find my stash. I told her before I die I want her to do my make up and let me dress totally fem. Nothing left out. I didn't tell her that if we ever do this I will want to go clubing or just to a bar where I will be accepted.

Had to get this off my chest!!
Girls have more fun!
I like being a man, but I LOVE being a WOMAN.....
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Why won't you show her your stash?

If you want some acceptance or tolerance, then y'all need trust and openness.
DonnaT
Carly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Carly »

Donna,
Maybe because she would throw it away. That is what happened to me.
Carly
Lydia
We Will Never Forget You - Rest in Peace

Post by Lydia »

Hi Anne,
You can find the entire interview under 20/20 listing in HULU or similar outlets. Try Googling. I think it is worth watching.
Hugs,
Lydia
"There comes a time ... when you must grasp the bull by the tail and face the situation."
JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JillAnne »

I thought that showing her everything I have ( which is everthing...Bra, breasts, booty underware, dresses, wigs and can't forget the shoes. If I had showed her all that she would have overloaded! Eventually I will but time will tell. I"m taking baby steps but I keep bringing up the subject just so she knows I'm always thinking od it CD.

I loved the interview and watched it with my wife. We keep an open dissusion during the entire 2 hours and we both felt very sorry for him at the end.

I really brought out my feminine side. My wife was very open through-out the entire episode. It made me feel good. I have nothing but graet things to say about Bruce Jenner having the courage to go on national television and reveal all that. I really liked all the support he received the next day-celbrity men painting their nails and all the stars coming out and showing thier support.

** Edited to combine successive posts, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Girls have more fun!
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Heard someone on TV say that at last, something interesting on the Kardashian show.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Believing your wife being somewhat supportive of someone on TV a thousand miles away equates to being blindsided out of the blue by your own life partner that you are a transvestite with a full wardrobe and expecting total and enthusiastic acceptance is a little like believing you are going to hit the lottery. You had better be quiet, slow the pace and give it days...weeks...months to unfold as little conversations occur over time. Very naive to believe acceptance of someone on television equates to full complete enthusiastic support of your life partner out of the blue...wow. Yeah do not give the location of your stash right now you have no clue what she really thinks right now short of investigating a divorce settlement...wow... just wow...I hope it all comes out alright for you of course but what you have opened up is ... well I would have perhaps hinted at trying nail polish in a way that you could quickly cover and say I was just joking and see how that worked out. She knows you wear pantie hose so I suppose she knows you have certain desires....hum...
Go with the flow
JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JillAnne »

Things have been progressing nice. She did my nails over the weekend and I gave her a 2 hour massage. She lets me wear my pantyhose in the evenings. She just cannot understand how I enjoy wearing them. I told her it has been years of loving them. She laughed. Still taking it slow on the stash.
Girls have more fun!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Yeah...I would continue to let it unfold at a pace she is willing to accept. Discuss small parts as she is willing and just let them meander where ever they lead...who knows progress may be very fast or may take much longer but she does sound somewhat accepting and it is wonderful that LGBT is a term people are widely now aware of acceptance is widening, our rights to be who we are are being protected more and more helping all of us - it is finally happening and it's about time!
Go with the flow
JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JillAnne »

We had a nice talk Thursday even about my crossdressing and my recent shaving of my legs. I was suptiesed when she said it didn't bother her. She said iyears from now all of this will be commanplace. Our relatiofnship is better than ever.

Thank's for listening.j
Girls have more fun!
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Vanity Fair

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/201 ... al_twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DonnaT
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Congratulations to Caitlyn Jenner! makes a beautiful cover. And shares a name with a friend who has that first name and it is her birthday, she knows about Anne I wished her a happy birthday and told her she shares the same name with Caitlyn Jenner. Makes me smile. I am not transexual but I am transgender/transvestite so I would consider a close connection between Caitlyn and our community as sisters.
Go with the flow
JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JillAnne »

She looks beautiful!
Girls have more fun!
JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JillAnne »

She looks beautiful!
Girls have more fun!
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Hubba hubba, Caitlyn!
I AM my own hot girlfriend.