Australian underwear

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Julie Dawn
Miss Silver Goddess

Australian underwear

Post by Julie Dawn »

In case you've missed this article in the Mail-on-line, just check this out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -them.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Julie = 2B + ¯2B¯
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Australian underwear

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Thanks for the link, Julie.
Despite many people thinking the designs are meant to cater for gay men, a survey revealed over 90% of customers who responded were in heterosexual relationships
Of course the survey respondents answered that way because they are obviously hetero male CD's or TG's . . . only the 'unwashed' think CDs/TGs are gay. :roll:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Maybe a good site to buy things in a proper size, but if your guy is not CD/TG, he would not wear it.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

I don't know... not sure I get it? I dress the way I do to look and feel pretty. I don't think this line of men's underwear fits the bill. :?
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I don't know, I thought some of it looked quite nice.

One would probably not want to inform the CDing SO it was made for a man however, as some of the lure is the clothes were made for women. ;)
DonnaT
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

Not for me.

Why would I want to see a man wearing this stuff, rather than a woman?

This works as fetish wear, but again, not me.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi.

They look quite good though, i dont get it , why would a male wear the bra type for a flat chest unless you have breasts why bother ,

Yeap i can see it now all the men wearing them ....A....What ....dont think so to pretty to start with and , I think i,v missed something here .

...noeleena...
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Being an Aussie, I have not heard of the company until now. (I will check it out on the web).

Why would I wish to buy female looking apparel to wear as a male????

I enjoy the feminine Requal. While my wife accepts Requal, she would throw me out if I appeared in this clothing.
Requal
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I think it's great and no I would not be looking at the men but the women even though I would very much enjoy having a wife who would enjoy seeing me in lingerie but women's lingerie... and no it is not fetish wear in all cases it is gender why would I not enjoy my wife in clothing looking at me in lingerie in private situations leading to sex? What's wrong with that? I also agree that because it is designed for men it looks almost like men's underwear and is baggy like briefs. I wear panties and bras designed for women so I do not think there needs to be a special "men's line of lingerie though everybody is different and there are men who would enjoy wearing lingerie designed for them. Everybody is different and that's certainly ok.

Noleena no I do not have breasts, but because I am transgender I think of them as breasts when I am feeling feminine and certainly want to wear bras...I use gel inserts, some of us enjoy nothing in them, some want prosthetic breasts in their bras. If you are a transgender/transvestite you want to wear a bra too. Hard to understand I know but it just is that way for most of us. It's like saying why would you wear panties if you are not female? Well...I am not female but when I am feeling feminine I do. Oh and I just felt the need to explain I am not upset or anything...really it is hard to tell sometimes just reading what we type.
Go with the flow
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Anne Bonny wrote:really it is hard to tell sometimes just reading what we type.
That is an awesome point Anne. Often a person's true sentiment is misunderstood within the confines of text. Writing well, and well written are two different things, and both are not always easy to accomplish.

Also, I completely respect the fact that you point out "Everybody is different and that's certainly ok".

I personally could find a use for the men's lingerie :)
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Yeah...I am not totally against it...I mean I might try it...why not? I mean why do men wear t shirts or undershirts instead of a bra anyway? Women are covering up ... what is perfectly acceptable for men to reveal .
Go with the flow
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I'm wondering that if men's and woman's underwear/panties were the same, what would be the excitement of underdressing? Can't we enjoy that the sexes are different for a reason and celebrate those differences? There can't be much fun in cross dressing if the undies are all the same to start with.
Some men could use a bra though, but really they need to lose weight first. Bleech!

Why is this 'Australian' underwear anyway. New meaning to 'down under' perhaps? I still think that a man that has no CD or TG tendencies would not wear these items.
Anne Bonny wrote: I mean why do men wear t shirts or undershirts instead of a bra anyway? Women are covering up ... what is perfectly acceptable for men to reveal .
As stated above, other than obesity, why would a non CD man wear a bra anyway? In the society we now live, women's breasts are objects of sexuality and thus should be covered for modesty's sake. And for women my size, you don't want to see us in public in a T-shirt sans bra. Imagine two kids fighting under a sheet.

Eileen
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Yes..ok hahahahaha!!!! Personally you could have told us your figure is hour glass ... a size 6 who would have known!? Whatever... I have to say I am honest too. Right most men have absolutely no interest in wearing anything feminine especially lingerie...and sometimes I don't either as the wind happens to be blowing so to speak and most of the time believe it or not I am quite masculine just a normal man, not soft at all do all kinds of rough manly things working with equipment, mowing, building things etc....working on cars. you would never know or suspect I have this whole other side. Oh well I am as I am. Personally I like who I am. cheers ....
Go with the flow
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

Eileen (SO) wrote:you don't want to see us in public in a T-shirt sans bra. Imagine two kids fighting under a sheet.
A funny statement, but perhaps it's similar to the circumstances a CD/TV might face in a roundabout way.

Like Anne, I'm a male and I'm completely comfortable with my gender. I enjoy a rugged lifestyle which includes activities deemed masculine by some culture. (Not necessarily here in So Cal though. Woman and Men participate side by side in most sports.) The point is (generally speaking) who wants to see a man in a dress, heels, makeup, etc. These things are reserved for a female in which they're designed for, yet as a male I go to great lengths in an attempt to make these articles work for me. Nevertheless, undoubtedly there are those who "don't want to see us in public".

Oh well, we dress for ourselves... and for me personally, if I feel pretty I'm happy... just don't advertise that to all my acquaintances, lol. There's a time and place for everything. :)
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I do have an hour glass figure, Anne. But mine is closer to two hours.
For the manly man with no CD tendencies, silky briefs would push their limit. But let's be honest, most sexy lingerie that women wear is not for comfort, but to please the man. In this turnabout article, would most women find sensual pleasure seeing her guy in a lacy bra? Even if it matched hers? I doubt it.

This is lingerie for the Cd/Tg community without saying so.
Just saw your post, Robyn. All animals, including the human animal, likes to sort out who is female and male. Do the best to present as one or the other, or neither.
My guy is much the same, hard worker in the dirty chores. Dirt under the nails and rough hands. It's a effort to look feminine. There is a time and place for each of his presentations and doesn't like to mix the two.

Eileen