Hygiene for transgender gurls...

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Hygiene for transgender gurls...

Post by Anne Bonny »

I have a problem in that though my Panties fit and are quite comfortable more than even my men's briefs there is no absorbency where we need it...higher up and to the front of our panties. So today I found a great solution. cut a pantyliner in half and place it where needed, unfold the halved wings at the base and moisture problem solved. I can't stand leakage and there always seems to be a few aggravating drops even after drying prior to pulling things up. Now I am dry and happy. oh and no staining on the front of my panties either.

Know this is rather distasteful and personal but this is a very practical solution to what must be a common problem for T girls. I cannot stand moist panties just because our anatomy is different. I do not want panties designed for men, I want to wear women's panties. I kind of like knowing I am using a feminine hygiene product to solve the problem and using it for an application that is very similar in fact I am sure many women use pads for bladder leakage too but it is placed between their legs of course.

I am not Jewish, not sure I have it right but wanted to say...Oh! the offending schmekel! hahahahaha!!!
Last edited by Anne Bonny on Tue May 26, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Go with the flow
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Higine for transgender gurls...

Post by DonnaT »

There are a number of "shields" on the market that help in this regard, for men and women.
DonnaT
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Hygiene for transgender gurls...

Post by Cathey »

:( I have to wear "shields " when I go out because of the way I tuck, it's not a big issue,

it does make you feel more femminne.
plus it has advantages