me for real..for once

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Dani Marie
Miss Crystal Goddess

me for real..for once

Post by Dani Marie »

I love getting dressed. I love picking out my outfit and setting it out. putting on a pair of panties and my bra watching my femme come through forming itself through these clothes and make up I wear. sliding my painted toes into my stockings, still even after all these years makes me shutter with relief. I love my tight holey tattered jeans andy short skirts. I love looking down and seeing who I am. I don't feel like I should be a woman nor do I feel like a man. I feel like something in the middle...like myself. the same myself who wants to scream all the time I LOVE TO DRESS IN WOMANS CLOTHES!!
may all my detractors be met by a volley of doves.
Dani Marie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: me for real..for once

Post by Dani Marie »

Today I have to be a guy in guy's clothes. Blah....Maybe tomorrow i'll make up for it get out my sexy boots, thigh highs and a short short skirt. Do my makeup (which I love more so the process then the final result). For now I guess i'm en drab a term which I only recently heard. I guess that's all for now..cheeks
Dani Marie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Dani Marie »

ah so much better. decided to get dressed and clean the house. painted my nails adtreer I got all shaved.. picked out my outfit decided to go very.pink. pink fishnets polka dot pink skirt pink bandanna for my hair and a pink lace tie in back camisole. and to top it all off my pink strappy cork wedges. light fresh makeup and i'm ready. as dani my stress as john is gone. well put on pause for the time being. would like to post.a.pic of my outfit but my facial hair is quite prominent for the time being. well time to be the good housewife.
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

I am a man and want to be a man.

But I just love to dress as a woman. Relieves stress.

Plus like method actors, I become a woman when dressed. After taking off all of the beautiful clothes, I am back to being my self.

But wearing feminie attire feels so good.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
JillAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JillAnne »

Sunday morning wearing my strap top I bought at Costco. Loving it!
Girls have more fun!
I like being a man, but I LOVE being a WOMAN.....