Need some advice

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Need some advice

Post by Trudy »

Not sure what category this falls under so I will put it here. I am not going to go into the long story but the Readers Digesst version is I have ben seeing this guy for several years and yes he is fully aware of what I am and we go out as a couple on a regular basis so we are comfortable in public. I am no beauty but at 65 I do OK for myself.

Well Bob has asked me to go away for the weekend with him. Yes we have shared a bed but he always leaves that night. This is would be the first time we actually `sleep` toogther. How does one handle the morning with a man? I really want to go but not sure how to handle the morning thing. I do have my own hair so a wig isn`t the issue. I guess I am scared of not knowing how to act in the morning. Do I just get out of bed, give hm a kiss and get ready for the day or what?
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Need some advice

Post by Anthony Simon »

Well, you could just say it to him - that you were vulnerable about getting up the morning after.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Never been in your shoes, but I'd say just be the woman (guessing) you want to be. Some women let the man take the lead in the morning. Or get up early and prepare yourself as desired, and wait for him to wake up.
DonnaT
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Trudy,

Barring a fire to run you two off, seems to me it just simply depends on what you want to do in the morning. You wanna cuddle; you see if you two have time. You want breakfast? You two are close enough to just do whatever and ask what you want to do. Relax and enjoy the fact your have someone.
{squeezes}
Davita
PaulaGarnet GG
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by PaulaGarnet GG »

Don't let the male side of your brain over think this. You have been very close for a while, and probably know each others "ways" by now, so just do the same thing you do when he has just visited for the evening. Go about your normal ablutions, then go make breakfast while he does his. Like the used to say in the old day, "Doin' what comes naturally".
I'm a GG and love to chat with anyone, except people that hate.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Lots of good advice here Trudy. From the tone of your .post I presume you two have already been intimate so he knows what to expect. Just go about your usual morning routine. You may want to consider wearing a cute and a touch sexy nightgown but be careful, the real sexy ones are not that comfortable to sleep in so choose that I wisely. As for how to act, just give him a morning kiss and let nature take its course..
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Sounds like excellent advice Diana Michelle... and good luck Trudy!
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

Diana Michelle wrote:Lots of good advice here Trudy. From the tone of your .post I presumes you two have already been intimate so he knows what to expect. Just go about your usual morning routine. You may want to consider wearing a cute and a touch sexy nightgown but be careful, the real sexy ones are not that comfortable to sleep in so choose that I wisely. As for how to act, just give him a morning kiss and let nature take its course..
I want to thank all of you for the good advice. I am looking forward to the weekend and even Sunday morning now. I think my fears have been allayed at least for now.

Thanks for the tip Diana but I found that a long time ago.