Martine Rothblatt Transgender Founder CEO of United Theraput

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Martine Rothblatt Transgender Founder CEO of United Theraput

Post by Anne Bonny »

The Highest-Paid Female CEO is a Transgender Founder (Who Built a Robot Version of Her Wife)
Martine Rothblatt founded a $5 billion company after living as a man for the first half of her life. Today, she's working on building robotic clones of humans.

http://www.inc.com/graham-winfrey/the-h ... r-ceo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So let people say whatever they want but we are not dumb, we are not perverts, we are as good as anybody else we just happen to be transgender too.

I watch alot of CNBC and well I don't really pass either, so I looked her up and sure enough she is one of us! I was so inspired I went and put on a dress though I have been in full masculine gender for nearly a week, even feel a little quasi about it. But Listening to the radio picked up people pushing back as if we are a bunch of confused, crazy people. We aren't. We are not perverts and making fun of Caitlyn Jenner as the "new bunny...but she's still just a man to me.." are ideas that cannot be tolerated. As micro activists we also have a part to play in educating people and in turning attitudes like those of Franklin Graham who stated recently that if the Supreme Court upholds gay marriage it is an infringement on religious liberty - it is just totally outrageous.

I am not a single issue voter, do not believe in "Identity Politics" but I can still push back we do not threaten anybody's freedom to worship as they desire but they do not have a right to stick their finger in our face because we have the very basic freedom just to be who we are without being made fun of or pushed into a dark closet out of the light of day, we are CEO's of powerful companies. Tim Cook of Apple is Gay and I have heard the religious right refusing to purchase apple products because of his orientation. I am not Gay but I own Apple Stock, it pays a dividend too. We are not a threat to anyone just to the narrow minded bigotry of the religious right. They have a right to be as conservative and scriptural as they wish but their rights end when they start poking their finger in our face and telling businesses we should not be hired, or even allowed in stores or on the street at that point they become religious bigots and must be put in their place.

I was inspired to dress though my masculine side has been prominent...Well...I changed back when my male gender is prominent...it's just prominent and there is no desire for the female side..nothing wrong with that it just happens to be how it all works for me. Been that way my entire life.
Go with the flow