Gender fluidity this is awsome!

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Gender fluidity this is awsome!

Post by Anne Bonny »

https://youtu.be/6Oi_7U5dwM8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://youtu.be/GzBKcUD2drc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh I know she's young 22-3? still immature but does not mean we cannot learn something new from someone who is young. Anyway thank you Seadresa for introducing me to the concept of being gender fluid. I could use the terms transvestite, cross dresser, transgender, but gender fluid is by far the best descriptor of what goes on inside of me, and who I am. any way listen through the silliness of her and the list of "14" things many of which are the same or which are not really things just being silly hahaha... but she has something profound to say about who people like us are....Cool!

Gender fluid people are indeed absolutely awesome!

Gender fluid people have obviously a bigger wardrobe we can wear lots of things which is kind of like all of the things it's good.

expanding on that...boy things, girl things or a mix of both...(parapharasing).

Gender fluid people can fit in with pretty much any gender, because we ARE any gender...it's fluid.

Gender fluid people can be male or female or neither gender at any time. We can also be both genders at the same time!

Gender fluid people we can do our nails like it doesn't matter if we'er a boy or a girl or either gender or both or whatever because we aren't hendered by societal gender norms so we can kind of just wear and rock whatever we want!

Gender fluid people can change their appearance.

Gender fluid people are always the same person despite the fact that we change genders so even though we may look different and act different at different times we are still the same person and we still have the same interests, beliefs and sexualities and absolutely everything so you know it's always the same it's just the gender that is fluid not the person.

Gender fluid people are real we exist and we can express ourselves however we want wherever we want whenever we feel we need to gender is fluid and that is kind of absolutely awesome so we need to embrace that.
Go with the flow
Danielle R.
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: Gender fluidity this is awsome!

Post by Danielle R. »

That's great! I love it (gender fluid people) it does fit very nicely. :) I hope it catches on. All the other terms that are used to describe us are looked upon so negatively A new word is what we need for a new beginning where we are excepted in the main stream of society I'm gender fluid :) Then I woke up! I'm a transvestite in the eyes of main stream society I love being a girl so much that I am willing to be looked upon so negatively
But I'm not alone I love all you gender fluid people out there xoxoxo
I am what I am! a man in a dress
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

Maybe..... I skirted this some many years ago like 67 years , of cause it would not be termed any thing like the terms of today and the meaning would not have been understood very well ether .

and when I gave my talks on , Whats it Like Living as a Woman = Who is Different =.

I know I paved the way for many to see because some of us are born different we don't have to hide away and be ashamed of this is, how we are born , I had commented back to me after that I helped others see because I went public to the world with we do count as people who have something that is lovely when we all see what we are and what we have is unique and can be shared with others,

What I said was im not bound by some misplaced idear I have to conform to a set this is what I am and cant be changed ,, He He.... OH yea who says so . not read that book by. who ever ,

I told people we are to be who we are and get used to it and enjoy who we are because really are we that different after all said and done ,

They who open their eye,s will see , they that open their ear.s will hear, and a heart that beats has life to enjoy , why not just enjoy us as well......

....noeleena...
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Well said both of you...Yes, we were born this way and within our tiny minority there are so many differences, intersexed, is one of them...but I believe gender fluid is still another...trans sexual...there are so many variations. The really huge thing for me is I am beginning to make small steps in beginning to live openly too. 18 people know, 10 have seen me dressed...why am I dressed? It is because of what is going on inside of my head, my gender is "fluid." I do not need to be ashamed of who I am, you are correct. We do not need to hide, no we are not going to melt into the wall paper so get used to it. Hey we are people too, we count, and we might surprise and amaze you! People should cut us some slack and get over it. It is happening that is just wonderful for us, but happening or not I am coming out.

Until the MIL "Mother in law" is gone, I see her as a threat because she is crazy and backed by her crazy family who could make trouble for me which even so would go nowhere but you never know because people are still prejudiced against us if something went to a judge or jury what would they do? If they did anything it would be based entirely on me being who I am - that makes me morally bankrupt? Absolutely not! I am the same person I have always been. I have been a loving and faithful husband, we had a happy marriage, have two adult boys, and the medical records and hospice personnel tell me all the time that the care I am providing is amazing. So it is more in my head to see her as a threat but she comes to see my wife her daughter at a minimum every other week and my being gender fluid would be just one more chink in the armor to attack me and make it even more miserable...she is a manipulative, controlling, leach who has a borderline personality and is just flat out crazy. But I am civil and polite it is the best course to steer whatever happens. Were I to react rashly it would work against me and for her. Oh well that is kind of OT but I am waiting for her or my wife to finally expire before I come out to everyone completely. Until I come out fully I approach it by using my radar to widen my inner circle of friends who know Anne.
Go with the flow