breast forms

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: breast forms

Post by KimberlyS »

Eileen I am glad you and your hubby are among the few that are wearing the correct size of bra. Which depending on which story you read, from half to 85% of women are wearing the wrong sized bra. It is great you can shop online and did not have to spend a lot and get many wrong size bras before you got bras that fit and you like. I tell many to just go to a store and get fitted. Many gals and TGs for starters do not even know how a bra should fit. So over time they just get and try on many bras until they think they have ones that fit. Include me at the beginning in that group. Many do not realize that bra fitting is universal. The sizing specification is universal, but how each manufacture makes a bra is not. Then add in that there are bras made for different types of breasts.

Yes I have different sizes of forms. Most of them I have acquired over time as I have grown. My first forms were two sets of enhancers that I stacked and gave my 150lb frame some nice small 38Bs and were ok. I came across a going out of business sale and picked up a real set of forms giving me a full 38B plus and much better quality. My ex hated her breasts and made a lot of comments my way that I did not know what it was like to have boobs that size. So I got a size larger than hers. Yea I still did not now what it was like to have them full time but gave me some relatability and I grew into them. I wore those out and had grown so got a size larger that 42DD's that were ok on me, but a bit small for my frame. So I ordered some different ones on the internet thinking I was going up a size maybe two. Well those ended up being a 42H-44G when I was fitted for a new bra. Much more than I expected, but they are still within proportions just on the high side. I initially did not think I would ever wear them out and about, but after looking around my area at other GG's, they fit in. Now I am loosing weight and wife has said my large forms will soon be too large for me to wear. So I guess you could say that as I grew my forms grew with me. And now they are going back down. When looking for forms I have always tried for a proportional look that looked natural.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

We believe we are wearing the right size! :P This topic fascinates me, guys as gals picking out the right size boobies. GG's don't have that luxury, our proportions are what nature gave us. Getting the right size bra shouldn't be a mystery, band size vs bust size. Even easier for a CD as your boobs don't sag down when measuring.

A weight change often affects cup size as well, so I keep a few different size bras. My sweetie wears large forms, DDD's. She looks good, but as with any larger busted woman, finding proper clothing can be a challenge.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Amanda R
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Amanda R »

OMG! DD, DDD, G, H! ..OO.. What about us small busted girls? I am just an A cup, all me, and I think they look good on me and my sweetie has never complained. *;*;* I do joke my sister got all of them. :lol:

I am sure it may be even more so for larger chested women but even for me a day in a ill fitting or uncomfortable bra is a living hell. I know what they say about so many women are wearing the wrong size bra but even knowing your size can make buying a bra an adventure. Not all manufacturers or even bra styles within the same manufacturer fit the same. I have my favorite style and manufacturer and just grab one and go but it I am looking for something different I always try it on. It takes a minute or so but better than having to wait in line to exchange or return it.
"We may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat now."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Amanda R wrote:OMG! DD, DDD, G, H!

Yea never thought I would wear something that large, but I also never thought I would be as large as I am now. I am naturally an A just me. But when dressing enfemme it is like there is nothing unless I am wearing some forms. Some days I do choose to wear just a bra and support what I have. It is nice to do that also.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

An A cup is just fine. You get to wear those sexy, lacy bras, or none at all. Your clothing fits better and you're so much more comfy on hot days. Large everywhere GG's like myself had petite bodies at one time. For about a month back in the 7th grade.
I do wish the CD's would care less about boob size than how to wear a bra, improve their make up skills and pad that flat as heck, skinny little butt.

If I may throw out a generalization to all you gals, (I know, everyone's different) it seems that a CD starting out, or still closeted, prefers larger forms. With more confidence, going into the public, those basketball boobs are traded for a size more average. The TG gals I've met are more into living female and are less concerned with cup size then everyday comfort. Am I way off?

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Amanda R
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Amanda R »

Eileen (SO) wrote: An A cup is just fine.
Eileen
Gee, thanks I think. :huh: My husband hasn't any complaints. *;*;*

Both my mother and sister are chesty so I have heard all the complaints and issues associated with being larger chested as well as hearing all the things I can get away with they can't. I do know there are lots of lacy and pretty bras out there for bigger girls nowadays but I can get away with just about anything including going without a bra on occasion while Mom and Chelsea have to think about support. As Mom says "Damn you Isaac Newton for discovering gravity!" :lol:
Eileen (SO) wrote: I do wish the CD's would care less about boob size than how to wear a bra, improve their make up skills and pad that flat as heck, skinny little butt.
Eileen
Amen! As a therapist specializing in gender issues I can tell you most CDs are fascinated with bust size, not all but it is a very common trait. I remember as I was developing Mom told me how my sister took after her side of the family where the women were larger busted while I took more of my father's side of the family where the women tended to be less endowed. She did tell me regardless of how small I stayed or large I grew to be proud of them. A woman is no more defined by her bust measurement than a man is by the length of his penis. As for the fact they could all use a little more caboose IMO it is the fact they can see their bust while their derriere is out of view. Let us be honest here more genetic women are "hippy" than "busty" and if the average CD wanted to truly blend in they would think about that and address the issue accordingly..

Now all that said many non CD men have a fascination with a woman's breasts. I know my mother and sister have many times complained how a man will talk to their chest and not their face. :shock: Like I said I am just an A cup and have experienced this more than once myself. What is they say about the reason men don't have breasts is because all they would do was play with them all day? ..rofl..
Eileen (SO) wrote: The TG gals I've met are more into living female and are less concerned with cup size then everyday comfort. Am I way off?
Eileen
You are absolutely correct here Eileen. One of the quickest clues to a trained professional to a "want to be" as opposed to a true transgendered individual the "want to be" talks about how feminine they are or how they love the clothes or how they would love to have breasts or a vagina and so on. Obviously I am talking about the M2F here and while the "want to be" exists in F2M as well it is far rarer. Yes gender identifiers such as breasts or sexual organs are important to the true TG it is not a driving issue like it is in the "want to be."

You are correct in it is more about being living one's life as you should have been born for the TG individual. For M2F's some turn out to be girly girls, some are more your average woman, and some are even tomboys. It is more a factor of environment and how the roles were perceived when one was young and the environment one was exposed to during one's formative years. I admit to being a girly girl but both my mother and sister are as well. I love getting all dressed up however I am just as comfortable and as much a woman in a pair of cut offs and a t shirt.
"We may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat now."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.