breast forms

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Kelly Marie Ross
Miss Silver Goddess

breast forms

Post by Kelly Marie Ross »

Been talking with trukare and they suggested the t 101 or 102 which would u go with. 1 has more up top I guess u can say and the other dont
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: breast forms

Post by DonnaT »

Those numbers mean nothing to me, so I couldn't even offer a guess what I would choose.

However, since they are for you, then only you can make an educated guess.
DonnaT
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Dear Kelly,

These are for you to enjoy. Trukare seems to be a reputable company. A quick look up got me to the Breast Form Store. Is that where you are looking? Or just talking as you said, by phone? Look at their web site to decide sizes. That's where my hubby and many girlfriends buy from. I didn't see a T 101 or 102. A more specific link would help, but really it all depends on what you are comfortable with.

What cup size do you like now? Your height and hoped for measurements? The hubby and G-friends all say you'll be amazed at the comfort of silicone breasts. Keep in mind that if you have wide shoulders, a slightly larger form will still blend in. Don't buy your 'fantasy girlfriend' size. If you plan on being in public, be assured that most men and many women look at your boobies first, then the face or outfit. Just personal experience.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Kelly Marie Ross
Miss Silver Goddess

Im 5 5 bout 190. Ive. Mailed. Them im a 42 b now they suggested a size 6 to get me to a 42c. When I get home ill add links
Kelly Marie Ross
Miss Silver Goddess

There a tf 102 tapered oval. Tf 101 triangle sorry
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I cannot offer an opinion on which is better, oval or triangle. My husband wears the oval. Maybe someone who has both can chime in. At your height and weight, a C cup should look just fine.

Eileen
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

I have triangles and I recall the description saying they are more versatile in how you can were them. Myself? I haven't worn them but fat part down. Maybe a simple google on how you can wear the two different style will offer some insight as to what you need.
{squeezes}
Davita
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

Eileen is correct with your dimensions a 42 C would look good on you. I am 5' 61/2" and weigh about 165. I have been a 38B for years and have been told they look good to a touch small for my frame. Well that is all except for my BF who says they are too small. Typical male! :lol: I did buy a set of forms to take me to a 38D and wore them for probably 6 weeks or so. The BF loved them but they were a pain and always in the way! I know a lot of girls, especially the just out ones tend to think bigger is better but in reality if your goal is to pass then err on the small side.

I have Transform Super Soft forms and by looking at the Tru Made website the TF 102 is the same style and shape. I have had this set probably 2 years now and have been very happy with them. Just follow the directions as to cleaning them and for heaven sakes never sleep in them! Have fun Kelly, nothing better than a full bra with a nice set of forms. :)
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Trudy wrote: I did buy a set of forms to take me to a 38D and wore them for probably 6 weeks or so. The BF loved them but they were a pain and always in the way!
LOL, Trudy! Looking at big breasts is much different than wearing them.
I may veer off topic somewhat. But I assumed that Kelly's question was for forms to wear in public presentation. Something proportional and comfortable. I did not consider a BF!

Respectfully, buy what you are comfortable with, Kelly, and the heck with what others think.

Eileen
Kelly Marie Ross
Miss Silver Goddess

I wanna sleep in them to lol
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I believe that the manufacturers do not recommend sleeping with silicone forms, they may burst if you lay on them.
Davita wrote: Myself? I haven't worn them but fat part down.
Oh dear, Davita! couldn't you have said 'fleshy' instead of fat? :)

Eileen
Tamroi
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Tamroi »

What is the advantage of breast forms over simpler falsies?
They don't adequately show cleavage do they?
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Good question Tamroi... We know there has to be an advantage over falsies or everyone would have the falsies. Now what exactly???? I know the shape of my silicone looks real, they are weighted enough to feel real (not that everyone gets to cop a feel) and because they look real, then tend to fit a bra better.

I'm not sure what other reasons make silicone better than maybe a foam falsie, but I'm happier with my silicone and so what if I'm biased. That said, girls here have done a variety of things to make their boobs and they sounded happy enough for awhile. Maybe going from a water filled balloon to a piece of foam just isn't satisfying.
{squeezes}
Davita
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

I will second Davita's comment. Silicone forms fit better, they have WEIGHT, which is realistic, but requires more support than cheap foam falsies, and a real bra to wear them with. This CD will never go back to the foam rubber.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Falsies, I remember them well. In grade school during the 60's. Some girls wore falsies to keep up with the other developing class mates. In those days, falsies were not solid foam, more of a hollow, cup shape. To find out who was 'real', the boys would elbow a breast and see it flatten and then pop back out. Girls with real breasts got elbowed just as much, that hurt.

Real breasts move with every step and movement, however slight. Foam never will. Enjoy the extra weight or give up dressing female. :)

Eileen