breast forms

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: breast forms

Post by Janet Bern »

I suggest a B or C breastform. When they get too large you become an obvious CD
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Janet Bern »

I suggest that you purchase Triangular Breastforms size B or C
When they are too big you look a bit to obvious, and I would
guess you will wish you bought smaller... From the polls, most women
wish they had a B cup.
Starla
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Starla »

Eileen (SO) wrote:Falsies, I remember them well. In grade school during the 60's. Some girls wore falsies to keep up with the other developing class mates. In those days, falsies were not solid foam, more of a hollow, cup shape. To find out who was 'real', the boys would elbow a breast and see it flatten and then pop back out. Girls with real breasts got elbowed just as much, that hurt.

Real breasts move with every step and movement, however slight. Foam never will. Enjoy the extra weight or give up dressing female. :)

Eileen
That is the advantage of implants, movement, weight, they don't come off with bra and look good braless
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

True Starla, but there is a big cost difference, not just monetarily.
If my husband ever seriously considered implants, he could do so as a single man. :nuh_uh:

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

=D> I love breasts forms , if you go to glamour boutique they have some that you can sleep in and they are pricey. but well worth it. but becareful and look at the pictures carefully

it depends on how much projection you want . they do have dimensions and good descriptions.

enjoy , if you get it right they are womderful
@@9@@ you'll be on @@9@@
Annie
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Annie »

Since I am larger, I bought a larger size of breast forms from Amazon that are not the quality that you would get elsewhere but they were inexpensive and they are comfortable. I cannot sleep in them or go in the pool but they are fine for now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1 ... UTF8&psc=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are- Benjamin Franklin
Shelby
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Shelby »

I bought mine at Glamour Boutique (38c) and love them. I have slept in them a few times; are we not supposed to be able to do that?
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

I bought my asyncronos C forms at Glamour Boutique also. Love the weight and feel. They fit perfectly in my full size 40C bras. love em. I've fallen asleep with them a couple times. My next set will be the kind I can sleep with.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Sleeping with silicone forms is a no-no because they are not made to handle body weight. If you never sleep on your tummy, only side or back, you should be able to wear them at night. Sleeping with forms seems to be a big thrill for the CD. Foam forms don't satisfy?

Another advantage of silicone over foam is the weight keeps your bra from riding up. Good forms may be expensive, even the second brands on E-bay. but the difference of appearance to the on looker is worth it.

Eileen
MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MaryEsther »

Today I took delivery of a pull-on torso vest with breasts from FeminisationUS. It is soft silicone tan coloured and surprisingly heavy. I have not tried it on yet, but the breasts look a tad on the big side for me.
I'll report on the try-on, but I'll require a bit of private time to do that and opportunities are not frequent, alas.

M.
MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MaryEsther »

Further to my delivery of a pull-on torso vest with breasts I tried it on with zero success. The silicone is thick and very cold. The breasts were far too heavy and poorly shaped, the neck part was loose- fitting and in disgust I ripped it off and binned it. An expensive mistake, but such is the risk when one purchases on 'the net'.

M
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Thanks for the update. I have seen those and wondered how they would work and if they would be hard to get on. In you case that would be a yes hard to get on. Interesting that the breasts were poorly shaped. Hope you did not spend too much on it.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MaryEsther »

Kimberley,
Up to now I have kept things simple and used smallish forms in a pocket bra. I saw these 'all-in-one' things advertised and thought that although quite expensive, I'd take the plunge and now regret it.
Conversion rates vary, but here the Euro equivalent of US$250 is currently about 220. Add to that a Customs & Excise levy of a hefty Eur 59-odd and the thing begins to look like an expensive mistake, which it was.

M.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Yea that would be a spendy mistake. Mine is I have too many bras and clothes. Well maybe too may form sizes also which adds to the too many bras issue. When I started getting bras I would guess at sizes and purchased alot of bras either in store or online that were the wrong size. I am sure I have surpassed your spendy mistake in bras that were way too small or did not fit right. Now I try on bras in store before getting them or know the bra maker too well to know what will fit. I wish you better luck on future purchases.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Kimberly, do you have different size forms? Other than while still growing, I've never tried on a bra in-store. And the one I bought was in back of the rack, nobody else had tried it on. Sticking to one size is better, all your bras and clothing fits just you. Since hubby and I know our bra size and are satisfied with a few favorite brands, we order on line. Actually, 'she' orders with her card in her name, little thrills mean a lot.

The cute, sexy bras won't work well for a gal wearing forms as there is little support. We don't buy them. Hubby has looked at the torso things MaryEsther mentioned, wanting to show off real looking cleavage. :roll: Considering the cost, too much to experiment with, I'll gladly pass on the failure information. Was there no return policy?

Eileen