my bits..

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Cindi Coral

my bits..

Post by Cindi Coral »

I am really sorry to ask such a question on here, but if I cant here were could I ? here gos...when I dress up I wear satin underwear, stockings, bra with breast forms, I love the larger full bum knickers (in satin) , I really love the feel of the satin. I have read about some push there testies back up into were they came from, but what happens to the penis, other than taping down ? this question may be a stupid one, but I just love to feel the satin on my penis, it shows on some clothing and will not stay down , I get a lot out of just dressing and relaxing, but sometimes it is very sexual as well, sorry about this but just wondering how you girls do it ? thank you xxxx ..OO..
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: my bits..

Post by Martina Hall »

It's called Tucking. Kind of difficult to explain.
Basic tactics include pushing all the genitalia down and back between the legs and than wearing something tight to hold it all there.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Sarah Beth
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: my bits..

Post by Sarah Beth »

This link has a good explanation of how to tuck there are also some videos on youtube about it but I haven't watched any of those.

http://www.jadephoenix.org/lvtgw/Info_h ... tuck02.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"It takes all kinds of kinds"
Miranda Lambert