Another Oppurtunity to Dress Up

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Shayla
Miss Silver Goddess

Another Oppurtunity to Dress Up

Post by Shayla »

Hello,
Shayla's back and it's been a long time. I have a new opportunity to dress in an hotel again. Unlike most ladies, this is the only place where I can safety do this. I really would like for Shayla to come out of her room and roam the hallways a bit, but I'm a little nervous. I think Shayla would pass, if people didn't pay close attention. It's heavily populated hotel in the city. Other than take pics and admire Shayla's beauty, what are somethings that I can do during this window of time I have?
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Another Oppurtunity to Dress Up

Post by DonnaT »

Gather your courage, and room key, walk to the lounge, have a seat and read a little.

No one will bother you.
DonnaT
Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Belinda »

Good luck. I am firmly in the closet but I admire your bravery. Have fun.
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Janet Bern »

That's the first step.. If you think you can pass you may want to try
going for a ride.. after you get over that try a mall that is not local and
walk around a bit. You will find that no one will notice you. At malls
people are about getting what they want and are distracted constantly.
When I did it I was really surprised at not having anyone noticed I was there.
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Go for it and do it girl.
Practice your makeup,maybe go for rides dressed, or if you can out evenings. Sometimes I go out male, and dress in the car.
Practice some more.
Your confidence will build. And like most say, if dress for the occasion, most people won't even notice you. You might be craving for more attention.
It would be so much fun to have another with you, a big confidence builder.
What's the worst that can happen. You may be discovered, so---
Remember have a good attitude, and most people will accept you even if are discovered, especially in a big city.
ENJOY.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Your time to take that first step out of your room and into the hallway and beyond will come Shayla. While I encourage everyone to get out of the closet and in to the light I understand the reluctance of some and if they are happy as they are then so be it. Your time will come when you will turn that door handle and not look back. Sure the thought is scary and I will tell you do not let anyone talk you into it until you are ready. That said as Hanna put it "Go for it girl! *-*
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon