Had A Wonderful Cross Dressing Dream

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Had A Wonderful Cross Dressing Dream

Post by Belinda »

Ever since I was a kid I have had recurring dreams about being dressed as a woman in public. I had a really good one a few weeks back. I dreamt I was completely dressed as a Woman fully made up and looked great. I was due to appear in a play as a Woman. In one scene I was going to walk down the aisle as a bride. In my dream I had befriended a real young Woman and she was asking me all sorts of questions asking me about my hosiery whether I would be wearing stockings underneath my bridal dress or tights/pantyhose. Then I woke up and the dream ended. I had another nice dream last year where I was completely dressed as a Woman in front of all my old work friends at a restaurant. I felt great until I went to the ladies powder room and saw that my makeup was a complete mess. It probably would in reality as I have never been able to apply makeup.
Eileen (SO)

Re: Had A Wonderful Cross Dressing Dream

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Belinda, I find it interesting that your dreams are being dressed as a woman, not being a woman.

My husband has confided that he has had similar dreams. Trying to dress, but some crucial item like the wig or dress is in another room, with a gauntlet of family in the way from retrieving the key item to appear female. I guess his dreams are not so wonderful as yours. More stressful.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I too had similar dreams Belinda.

Previous dream was to be dressed as a female in the defence force that I was then serving in.

Today they are just about being dressed nicely and being accepted by my family and friends.
Requal
Pam T.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Pam T. »

I often have dreams where I am a woman and I am hanging out with friends or going clothes shopping with friends and spending hours at the mall.

I had no clue why women spend so many hours at the mall until I actually went clothes shopping and soon I realized why they spend so much time shopping, so many choices so little time.

Perhaps someday my dreams will come true and I will become a woman one of these days, that would be amazing.