I am back !

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Valerie
Miss Emerald Goddess

I am back !

Post by Valerie »

Hi all !! I am back after a long absence. Just gradually drifted away, but never forgot my fav place. Anyway, I have been having some issues with my CDing and my SO. Finally broke down and started therapy in March. It has been doing wonders for me. Still had a few up and down times ( and dealing with anxiety attacks this summer ), but things are getting better. I have even started dressing at therapy !! Never would have thought I would be dressed in the real world, but it feels so great and I am so relaxed around others. I am really enjoying this new journey in my life. Maybe Valerie will finally enjoy the real world more as time goes. I see her doing a shopping trip at some point in the future. Hope to get to know more of the new members, as I am sure there are quite a few that I won't recognize.. (--)
Valerie

Never think you know everything; there is always someone who is smarter.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: I am back !

Post by Heather W »

-wel- Welcome back Valerie!
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Welcome back, Valerie.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Welcome back, Valerie.
DonnaT
Valerie
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Valerie »

Thanks everyone !! :)
Valerie

Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Welcome back Valerie.
Requal
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hum...Ups and downs. I have thought about therapy and even discussed my cross dressing with a male psychologist I was seeing earlier in my wife's dementia for depression. I had wondered gee...what If I went back to talk about cross dressing and what if I were to go to sessions dressed. Wow, you are doing that. I have thoughts of getting in the car to drive around dressed as kind of an exercise. I am fine at home, even have lots of people who know and accept but I was always shy. One thing to be secure and confident at home another to step out the door.

I am I believe ... gender fluid because I sway back and forth, but I also believe I am not full strength or do not feel comfortable or that I fit with men fully...but I do feel more comfortable with women though I do not fit fully there all the time either. I do think I fall in between. Sometimes no desire to dress and it all goes away, but it cycles round agian hence I "go with the flow." I just have to be careful ... like I deleted some great shots of Anne off my smart phone!!! But I never purge and if asked I will always matter of fact tell anyone who asks that I am gender fluid as a constant.

I do not have any problem being this way but it seems to have me at times storing away all female things, soap, shampoo, make up and clothing etc and leaving out the male gear then pulling it all out again... But I never purge because I know myself, I have been this way since I was 9, maybe even earlier than that.

And My wife knew, came to understand but it was a level of tolerance not full on open acceptance which does not care but we loved each other and that is why we had a good marriage all the way to the end...but I am still caring for her her dementia is now awful, total care, helpless I do not think she really knows who I am though sometimes I may hear my name called out and I am there...
Go with the flow
Valerie
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Valerie »

I see you have some of the same thoughts as I have, Anne Bonny. Guess the same things run thru a lot of our minds. :)
Valerie

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Like...thumbs up...
Go with the flow