Hi, Lacey Hadley, back after many years of being away.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Lacey Hadley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Hi, Lacey Hadley, back after many years of being away.

Post by Lacey Hadley »

Hi ladies...

I just wish to say HELLO as I come back to this website after being away for many years. I can't believe it's been many years for me. :-k not sure why? But recent times has led me to come back to a CD friendly place. I will follow up on discussions and trials and tribulations for me as "Lacey". But just to say again, Hi! ..o)..

I've also created a small photo album of some 2015 photos of me. "Lacey Hadley 2015 portraits". I've been on a real portrait recording binge for me. The photos I have added are just a small sample. I hope you all get a look and I hope you enjoy. Lacey is a very special part of myself.

BTW, I have been a pro photographer for much of my adult life and I plan to give some personal photo/portrait taking advice later on that I hope may help my CD/lady friends here with getting nice photos/portraits. :coffee:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Hi, Lacey Hadley, back after many years of being away.

Post by DonnaT »

Welcome back Lacey!
DonnaT
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Hi, Lacey Hadley, back after many years of being away.

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Lacey, and welcome back!
I've also created a small photo album of some 2015 photos of me. "Lacey Hadley 2015 portraits". I've been on a real portrait recording binge for me. The photos I have added are just a small sample. I hope you all get a look and I hope you enjoy. Lacey is a very special part of myself.
Well, I've had to do some deleting in your album, you've been gone for a long time and our rules have changed, especially for the photo gallery (updated in 2008) due to members abusing the gallery. :sigh:

Take the time to become familiar with our rules - they may be found in the Forum Rules & Guidelines section - and note they are all enforced . . . the rules for the photo gallery may be found here: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=15987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

Looking forward to your renewed participation, so don't be shy!

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------