Breast Forms arrived this morning.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Breast Forms arrived this morning.

Post by Anne Bonny »

Breast forms arrived, then I got curious would the bra and forms work with my new dresses. Was not dressed or particularly in the mood but one thing lead to another and here I am to greet the ladies when they come today. I am getting used to them (the forms not the ladies) thinking gaw! They're huge but this is probably reasonable...a 40B would be average...that I chose a more comfy hug with a 38C (same size 7 for fits both of these bra sizes) as bras do stretch out with wear is probably correct too. So this is nothing average women have everyday of their life and then you get used to them and don't think much about them anymore. Hum put on pantie hose and court shoes...wonder about the wig but I like my natural hair but it is way too short. I cheat a lot cutting an pasting rather than re writing. Besides this was my actual first impression. I remember seeing a show about women having to live as men, men as women and when the women saw the appropriate life size phallus and scrotum they would have to place in their briefs they were shocked! Well Appropriate and reasonably sized Breast forms are the same for men who have no breasts...we think ... Gaw! But once in for a while it is amazing how quickly I have not even given them a thought and have just moved on! Hum! Gee...till I look straight down.

Anyway these were the foam forms about $62.95 for two tax and shipping. They are made for women who have had mastectomies so they are correctly sized and shaped to exacting standards which is exactly what we want to fit the cup of the size bra we are wearing which is why there are about 10 different sized forms. I am quite satisfied they are firm, and feel correct when pressed and they are not that heavy so should be quite comfortable. Oh well...TA! Or should I say Ta Ta's!!! hahahahaha....

one last parting shot From Anne Bonny ahrg! is that I now know that a size 7 would be correct I believe or that expensive silicone forms that fit these bra sizes will be correct for me once I am ready to spend about $300! Which hey this is our lifetime we are talking about and this is who we are...right? So down the road I will purchase an expensive set. The foam stays one shape, do not have the weight, and they are twice the firmness of a real tit probably more and being a non op gender fluid transgender girl...I want to feel as much like the girl I am as I can...at least when my gender has gone to where it is today to the feminine side. Now turn into the wind and haul in the line there!!!
Go with the flow
Eileen (SO)

Re: Breast Forms arrived this morning.

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Honestly, Anne, I had thought after all this this time you had forms already. Enjoy your new 'ta ta's'.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Thanks Eileen. The really great thing is these ladies come in and talk to me and we carry on just as we always do. We talk about how my wife is doing...how things are going. And no one cares what I am wearing. I cannot adequately describe.how wonderful that is to me. Sure it comes up but with absolute acceptance. I believe our relationship is even closer.

Oh I have been using the $15 gel pads in an A cup bra...they're fine to give a little shape but I wanted something realistic. Birdseed in panty hose feet knotted off was all I had before...it is just time to step up for something so important in my life.
Go with the flow
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

My husband bought silicone forms before I knew he dressed. I was not pleased at all when I found out how much they cost. In a calmer moment, I realized that silicone forms are worth the price.

Clothing fits much better with forms, you'll love the difference over bird seed. Every time I hear of bird seed as forms, I think of Tippi Hendron in the Hitchcock movie, 'The Birds'.

When you're ready to upgrade, maybe there is a nearby store where you can try some on?

Eileen
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Well now I purchased my forms at the BFS about 11 years ago and with proper care they have lasted, yes they cost a lot more but for the money are well worth the cost. Carol wears a size 7 which gives me a nice 36C bust. I do believe you would enjoy the silicone forms a whole lot more as they do move with your body for a normal look.

Good luck (--)
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Here we are advising Anne to upgrade when she hasn't had time to have fun with the one's she has!
Enjoy your forms, Anne, and save your pennies.

Eileen
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

It's ok! Now I am thinking...medical supply house vs the silicone forms from National in a size 7...there are oval and triangular.. my foam forms are triangular...they do not have the weight or tendency to kind of conform to my breast and stay in place like the gel pads do...well. something to think about and I will get some but later few months...a year...? Thanks!
Go with the flow
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

You don't have to limit choices to medical supply distributors. Sites such the Breast Form Store that Carol Ann mentioned and my husband has bought from, along with many others, make forms for the male cross dresser. There are other CD form sites, this is just the one I know about.

Before my guy bought the silicone forms, he bought 'real' forms from some catalog that sells cutsie home decorations, back scratchers, flannel pajamas, bird feeders, and much more! Wow! Catalog name starts with Harriet. These forms were supposed to have the weight of actual breast tissue. They were just foam forms with a pocket full of bird shot for weight. He threw the forms away and used the lead for fishing line sinkers.
Anne Bonny wrote:.they do not have the weight or tendency to kind of conform to my breast and stay in place like the gel pads do...
Maybe a tacky kind of spray glue from a hobby shop will keep them in place? Or get some bird shot.

Eileen
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Oh...ok I will check out the breast form store...I had been on National will see which looks best. I have never tried to stick them on...wish I had breasts but when I dress I do want something in the cups to fill me out...Thanks Eileen.
Go with the flow
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I'm not advocating one particular site, just the one I know about. You just spent $62.95 and should experiment that you have chosen the right size. I highly doubt that foam forms can be glued on, some silicone forms are made to have adhesive applied without damage.

Eileen
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Oh no...definitely not! hahahahaha... Really, there is no need for adhesive I suppose if I wanted to wear some strapless top or dress, or perhaps a sundress that might work better since those kinds of clothing work for women easily because they do have breasts while men do not. being gender fluid I have settled unless I find years from now I have been living full time quite happily as a gurl that no surgery is in my future and would be inappropriate for me in my case, and I like women so If I find a new partner ....well... that part of life is important it has a place in a happy loving relationship where we are together. But this definitely is who I am...gender fluid... so I move in and out or back and forth from one gender to the other. So...spending the money is definitely something I should do for myself, Anne deserves everything my male side has at the same levels...clothing etc. When Anne is with me as she is right now...I am living a more open and normal life with no restrictions on my female side at all. My goal is to be able to get in the car and go anywhere and to do anything my male side does now. I want every bit to live as normally as a wuman as my male side lives as a man. I want to be the wuman I would have been had I been born female and right now I am dressed quite as normally as any woman jean shorts and a polo shirt etc...because I am hanging around the house and I could even drive to go shopping with my purse like this it would be quite appropriate and at least my outfit would fit right in with what the women around me are wearing...that is my goal...mainstreaming, being my normal self.

Sorry I tend to get carried away, obviously as a caregiver I have nothing to do with myself...I am pretty much stuck here caring for my wife, listening to the TV and trying to stay occupied so I don't go nuts...
Go with the flow