Forms or enhancers?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Forms or enhancers?

Post by Michelle Diane »

Good morning everyone,

I have a couple of questions which I'm hoping the collective wisdom of the forum can answer. Many years ago before I met my wife I would dress afterwork and at the weekends I was a big girl then and able to fill a B cup, If I used a padded push up bra I could almost reach a C cup. But since I've been loosing weight (still got a ways to go) I've noticed the girls have also shrunk :( and I recently measured myself and I'm not even an A cup now (maybe an AA cup).

So here's the questions. If I wanted to go from what I have now to say a full on B cup should I get a pair of enhancers or go for forms? Second question. As I've never actually owned a set of forms, just relied on nature will I be able to wear forms over my natural breasts without looking like some sideshow freak with double stacked breasts?

Thanks everyone,

Michelle.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Forms or enhancers?

Post by Carol Ann »

No sweetheart you will have no problems wearing forms over your regular girls (--)
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I agree with Carol, since you are now less than an A. Forms are cupped in back to fit over what is already there.

Since you are still loosing weight, I'd suggest getting forms. Your chest won't shrink that much more, I don't think.
DonnaT
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Janet Bern »

I would think a nice B or C form would fit nicely
into and underwired bra.. Pushing up on an AA
chest is uncomfortable and not worth the effort.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Most women know that extra weight increases bust size. If you were comfortable with a C cup, enhancers would not work well as you have little breast to enhance.
Michelle Diane wrote: As I've never actually owned a set of forms, just relied on nature will I be able to wear forms over my natural breasts without looking like some sideshow freak with double stacked breasts?
Double stacked on what? An A cup at most? Sadly, many grade school boys now days have a bigger cup size than that. Forms will easily fit over what ever you have naturally have.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Michelle Diane »

Eileen (SO) wrote: Double stacked on what? An A cup at most? Sadly, many grade school boys now days have a bigger cup size than that. Forms will easily fit over what ever you have naturally have.

Eileen
Thank you everyone I'm doing some preliminary work for when I come out and my wife being curious as ever wants to see Michelle (I hope).

:lol: :lol: That's true I don't have much now and my mosquito bites should be easily hidden. You're right about the boys. My neighbours 13 year old has bigger than me.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.