Tucking, or how to hide the boys.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Tucking, or how to hide the boys.

Post by Michelle Diane »

One physical thing that can give it away for the most passable cross dresser or pre op transgender woman is the presence of the boys. There are many methods of hiding them. Some to me seem a bit extreme like gluing or using duct tape...YEOWCH!!

This method works and I used it for years. coupled with a nice tight fitting pair of panties and the most uncooperative boys can be made to behave. I didn't use the waistband from a pair of tights I use it from an old pair of underwear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyX_JLpluXs#t=247" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Tucking, or how to hide the boys.

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

I'd be curious to know what, if any, long-term affects there are for those who choose to 'tuck' the boys . . . I've yet to see anyone posting on that important issue.

Ya'all playing around with hormones, tucking and the like when the human body is not meant to be abused this way . . . one must expect and be prepared for some unwanted side affects, and I'm sure the GG in your life is very concerned, too!

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Ya I tried this a long long time ago and it's a pain in the you know what, and from my experience it's no better then any other method of tucking.

Sorry Michelle I don't agree with this choice :-({|=
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I don't "tuck" I have tried this at an earlier evolution even looked it up and discovered how to make a kind of a thong affair out of pantie hose that could be cinched up so that everything is held up firmly into the crotch area. It was alright, uncomfortable at times. It did give me a female silhouette down there, but I am into comfort. Just as I do not affect female mannerisms or try to raise the pitch of my voice... I found...reality check...I am male!!! When the thing is withered up "Shrinkage!!!" you get pretty much the same silhouette anyway! Female clothing does not have to fit skin tight and most of it doesn't unless you are a sex symbol in hollywood or are a hooker in the red light district anyway. Sure there are some instances wearing a ball gown or a bathing suit in which tucking might hide "the bulge" most of the time no one is going to notice. Dresses hang loosely, Women have relaxed fit jeans too, and even in regular jeans I find it is not noticeable anyway. Just as an A Cup with Gel inserts or an A cup with nothing in the cups (I do like something in my cups) can be comfortable for some who find inserts un necessary. I read "The Lazy Crossdresser" by Charles Anders it was light hearted and very practical I thought it was a fantastic guide for all who are gender challenged - ha! Leave Tuck to the Friar!

If you want to try it...cut the leg off of one panty hose, tie a loop at one end and then cut the top or center part of the other leg off so you have a tube...slide the tube onto long piece of pantie hose with the loop at one end. Step into the "G-string" affair with the crotch between your legs...slide the loose end of the belt through the loop to form the other side of the "G-string"...guide the "belt" through your butt cheeks then cinch and tighten the belt of the "G-String" until the crotch part of the G-string - the tube between your legs pulls tightly over your crotch...then tuck after tying the belt off it should provide a very nice and cheap solution for all of you "tuckers" out there....ha!
Go with the flow
Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Michelle Diane »

Carol Ann wrote:Ya I tried this a long long time ago and it's a pain in the you know what, and from my experience it's no better then any other method of tucking.

Sorry Michelle I don't agree with this choice :-({|=
No. no problem at all and you're right it can be a royal pain if you don't do it properly. I think the longest I tucked was for about 8 hours and well if the boys could jump for joy they did when they were released from prison. Also you have to factor in the size of your penis and testicles as some simply cannot tuck in comfort.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
Denise

tucking

Post by Denise »

I have found enjoyment in the fact that my diminishing erectile performance and reduction in size means I can tuck very comfortably ,I use an old laddered pair of pantyhose with a small hole in the gusset ,I cover my thing in a vintage stocking put it thro the small hole in the pantyhose and it neatly folds back between my legs the horrible bits are held inside me by the pantyhose , I then put on a pair of pantyhose to hold everything in place followed by full nylon knickers , I have found this to be comfortable to wear all day everyday , I also sleep tucked .

*** Topic merged to this current ongoing topic by SL. ***
RylieM
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by RylieM »

Thanks for the link this looks like something that might actully help me the way mentioned in the sticky hurts me i'm by no means small in that region both a blessing and a curse.
Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Michelle Diane »

SilverLady(SO) wrote:I'd be curious to know what, if any, long-term affects there are for those who choose to 'tuck' the boys . . . I've yet to see anyone posting on that important issue.

Ya'all playing around with hormones, tucking and the like when the human body is not meant to be abused this way . . . one must expect and be prepared for some unwanted side affects, and I'm sure the GG in your life is very concerned, too!

- SL
The male Testes are something of a design flaw in the fact that they don't work at body temperature. This has long been know in cycling circles and is something of concern as prolonged sitting on a bicycle seat and forcing the Testes closer to the body warms them and reduces the sperm count and their vigour. I would imagine tucking the Testes into the cavity from which they came wouldn't be a problem if it's not done daily and for extended periods.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hahahahaha! I have along the way tried these to have a "feminine shillouett" I remember reading about using duct tape to hold even the penus pushed up inside as well...ouch! Or using a very tight cinched up piece of fabric to hold everything firmly in place...personally unlessunless you are wearing a bathing suit or extremely tight pants...there is really no need unless you walk around with an erection when dressed. A top usually drapes untucked...skirts and dresses unless extremely tight do tend to hide it all for me.
Go with the flow
Linda S
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Linda S »

Fortunately I'm rather smallishly endowed down there and don't get erections, so everything tucks away very nicely with a pair of tight "firm control" panties (or maybe two if I'm wearing tight jeans or shorts). My favorite is the Maidenform #6854 http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/maid ... orm%206854.