Hi From Belinda

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Hi From Belinda

Post by Belinda »

I thought it would be a nice idea to re-introduce myself. I am Belinda from the u.k. I joined this lovely site in 2012, but my posts have been infrequent in the last two years up until the last week or two. I am 55 and knew from a very early age that I had feminine feelings. Throughout my childhood and adolescence I always had a desire to be a girl. I doubt if I am transsexual but I deep down have never felt very masculine. When I started kindergarden I was very jealous of girls and their pretty clothes. High school days were very frustrating, it was hell to see girls in my class wearing tights with their school uniform I so wanted to be like them and wanted to join in their conversations about clothes. After a few experiments and false starts I began crossdressing in earnest at the age of 12 by wearing my mothers pantyhose/tights and then progressed to wearing her skirts. I was amazed how good my legs looked in tights even though I was quite short for my age. My ambition at the time was to be wear go go boots with tan tights but of course I was not old enough to buy my own stuff. I continued to wear my mothers stuff until I got into my early 20's and began buying my own clothes. I met my wife in 1983 and thought that my crossdressing would stop but it didn't and I remained a closeted crossdresser. After being with my wife for 21 years I finally came out to her in 2004, she was deeply shocked but she has stayed with me. Four years ago she caught me dressed in blouse, skirt and tights when she come home from work early. She did not freak out and although she doesn't really accept this side of me, I think she turns a blind eye as long as I dress as Belinda when she is not at home. I would love to broach the subject of my dressing again as I don't really like to do it behind her back. I wish she was more accepting it would be great if we could go on shopping expeditions for clothes for me. I love it when she occasionally asks me advice about her clothes. I would like to think that she asks me this not from the perspective of a husband but as someone who has a deep passion for ladies clothes. We wear the same brand and shade of tights.

Another very bold step in my crossdressing journey was joining the site. It was an incredible feeling joining the girls on here. Looking forward to renewing my acquaintance with the wonderful crossdresssers and s.o.s on here.

p.s. I just love my girl name.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Hi From Belinda

Post by DonnaT »

Hey Belinda, welcome back.

You might could find a cross dressing group to hang out with, and include your wife. She might loosen up, especially if other spouses are around.
DonnaT
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

Wish you the best, Belinda.

This group is more accepting of CD variation than many, but less than some. Hope this forum is a good fit for you. Read the archives for stories of beginnings and then for how the authors progressed and what they tried. What worked for them and what didn't. There are so very many paths, and finding yours may take a while.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Debbie
E-mail address not valid - Contact Admin

Post by Debbie »

Hello Belinda I'm Debbie