A quick update

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Laycee
Miss Emerald Goddess

A quick update

Post by Laycee »

I purchased my first female article of clothing with my SO's knowledge and approval. Nothing big - a pair of mary-janes actually. This all transpired when I jokingly showed her how these shoes kept showing up on my newsfeed and that the internet must really want me to buy them. She asked if I liked them to which I replied that I did. (She knows I like to shoe shop with her for her.) Well I ordered them and the day after they arrived, prior to retiring for the evening I put them on and hid my lower half on the opposite side of the bed. I then asked her "remember those shoes the internet wanted me to buy? well I did" and stepped into view. This brought a smile to her face and asked a few sincere questions and even tried them on. She assured me that I should not be ashamed to do what makes me happy and what makes me feel comfortable. So the ice has been broken...and baby steps it is!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: A quick update

Post by Anne Bonny »

Wow! I am excited for you. Sounds as if your wife is very understanding and accepting, listen to what she is telling you be who you are and do what makes you happy! I recently purchased some Mary Janes too...just some brown casual ones to wear with slacks and jeans. I really like mine, they have a rubberized sole - they're casual and are made out of leather weren't cheap but they are a good quality shoe. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine for a long time to come.
Go with the flow