New Things - Got to get Out!

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

New Things - Got to get Out!

Post by Emily »

Finally, everything's here! New forms, a new bra and makeup. :)

I think I've got everything now to complete my desired look. Just waiting for that perfect day to get dressed up and get out!

I've tried going out en femme before at night, but nerves got the better of me. I didn't get too far. Managed a nighttime drive and a walk, but that is it. ^^_||

But now... I want to get out and have some fun! Go out, do some shopping... During. The. Day!! This desire is sooo strong - something that I must do. I don't know why and I don't care. Just need to get out and experience that feeling!

I'm sure that some of you ladies can relate! Was it fun? Was it exciting? Was it the exact opposite? :eeeek: (I hope not!)
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: New Things - Got to get Out!

Post by Ralitsa »

oh yeah I know that feeling!!
Even when I don't have something new to wear I just love getting dressed in something nice and going out. Usually I just go to the coffee shop, check email, look through the posts here (what I'm doing now) and maybe read the paper. This morning was sooooo perfect, the weather is warm enough the I can wear just a skirt and tee, really casual, nothing special. But it's comfortable and cute and the weather is nice and sunny, no birds singing but otherwise the stuff of poetry.
Then of course if I have something new to wear, it's a thousand times better. Several days ago I decided that I deserved a new dress (long story) so I went shopping at Dillards. The SA was fabulous and I was debating about a nice burgundy dress which she suggested I try on. Well I did try that one and a few others and ended up getting that one, another one and a skirt.
So far I've worn the skirt out and the other dress (which is incredibly comfortable) but still haven't worn the burgundy one. I'm thinking to wear it out for dinner one night, it's a bit too fancy just for the coffee shop, just haven't had the chance yet. Probably tonight though, it's hanging in the closet calling to me.................. :lol:

Getting out and going shopping is maybe the greatest thing. I hope you get the opportunity for that soon Lexi. After you do it once, you wallet will never be the same :P but then neither will your wardrobe!!
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Thanks for sharing, Ralitsa! :)

Ralitsa wrote:Getting out and going shopping is maybe the greatest thing. I hope you get the opportunity for that soon Lexi. After you do it once, you wallet will never be the same :P but then neither will your wardrobe!!
I too hope for the opportunity - just need to get the courage! I already have (IMO) a pretty lush wardrobe already from a lot of online shopping and on occasion, en drab... BUT, if I can go out and do some shopping en femme... now that will certainly change things!!
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

Just do it, Lexi!!!

The BEST time is during the busiest part of the day. Everyone is hustling and bustling about with their own urgent agendas, or staring at their phone to bothered by some random gal with narrow hips and broad shoulders. Nobody is going to point fingers and laugh.

Just break the ice and go. As a friend once said, "If it feels good, do it. Unless your a pathological criminal". :)

Just do it. And have fun.

Kelly.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Thanks Kelly! :)

I was actually thinking about this yesterday while out and about with my SO at a busy grocery store...

My initial plan of action was to go during the slowest part of the day, but you are right, during the busy times, while everyone is so preoccupied with their own activities... I might not even be noticed. Hmmm... that might be the best time after all! Especially if the idea is to try to blend in! 8)
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

=D> Expecting a full and detailed 'trip report'

Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

You got it! :)
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Sounds like you are ready for a fun time. *-*

Enjoy and look forward to your followup post.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Lexi, many of us are getting itchy, and it's not because of the pollen. Looking for the right temp.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Martina Hall wrote:Lexi, many of us are getting itchy, and it's not because of the pollen. Looking for the right temp.
:P
KimberlyS wrote:Sounds like you are ready for a fun time. *-*

Enjoy and look forward to your followup post.
Thanks! Looking forward to it, need to take my time with this though... A few months ago, I would have never even dared to think about doing something like this!