Spring Weather

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Spring Weather

Post by Alisa »

Great thing is that the weather has been very pleasant in the Delaware Valley recently. Just wonderfully much better and closer to spring like conditions than anyone would expect in early March. So I'm at a work lunch meeting (drab) and I hear a girl comment about how wonderful it is to dress in springy outfits, bla, bla, bla! Sooooo unfair! -,,-

Sooooo jealous! :mrgreen:
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Spring Weather

Post by DonnaT »

:snowman: :nuh_uh:
DonnaT
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

It's only unfair if you let it be that way. Some of us weasles and sneakies get away with a little bit of enjoyment of the weather. Even five minutes in the sun and wind is better than just complaining about not having time out at all. :) I'll hope you closetted girls find a way to get some chance to get time in the weather. Good luck and good sneaking.
{squeezes}
Davita
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

yeah, and she is sooooo right!!! It is wonderful to get out in the spring weather with a new spring dress on :)

Well, you can either be jealous or you can get out there yourself. Hopefully you will get an opportunity to get out, even if it's only for five minutes like Davita said.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Yes it does feel good to lose the sweaters and boots and let the body breathe! Up here the "normal" (whatever the hell that really means) highs are in the upper 30's, Saturday it was 61. The snow is going fast and the lake thawing, can bathing suit weather be far off? :)

Alisa rather than be jealous why not slip into a pretty pastel print dress and some strappy sandals and get out into the sunshine? As Davita said the sun and warm breeze feels oh so good!
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

yesterday afternoon I went down to the local brew pub in a light skirt and sleeveless top with strappy sandals. It was so nice to relax and have a beer and enjoy the beautiful weather. Only it didn't last too long before it started to get chilly. But it sure was nice while it lasted!!
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Alisa »

Giggle... I'm over it for the moment Ralitsa! It was not what one might call springy today in the mid-Atlantic. Burr!