Today Is A Good Day

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jill Mansfield
Miss Crystal Goddess

Today Is A Good Day

Post by Jill Mansfield »

Last night I had a productive day at work, everything just seemed to fit into place and, We are starting to make progress on some very neglected issues. "Believe me that's a first when we all agree on a path to reason."
Well with that all said, I Just couldn't wait to get out of there and get Home and let Jill out of the box. Oh what a relief to shower, moisturize and pamper the woman that's been hidden in the shadows all night long. I don't know how to put into words the sensation of feeling so whole once I was finally dressed and it has all fallen into place.
I planned on doing some housework and finishing other neglected projects, but I think I will just hang
around the house and have a Tall glass of Wine, Listen to some soft music and enjoy being Jill.

Today Is A Good Day.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Today Is A Good Day

Post by Carol Ann »

What a wonderful way to fulfill a day, enjoy @@9@@
Sarah Beth
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Today Is A Good Day

Post by Sarah Beth »

I am happy to hear you had such a wonderful and productive day and that you are now dressed to perfection and relaxed. Enjoy your time. For a lot of us those moments are few and far between.
"It takes all kinds of kinds"
Miranda Lambert