Wearing Lingerie in the Shower

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Mary Margaret
Miss Crystal Goddess

Wearing Lingerie in the Shower

Post by Mary Margaret »

hello all.

just wondering if any of the ladies wear lingerie i.e bras or slips or nightdresses stockings in the shower i have many times and found it very sensual as the warm water penetrates the silken material and your body responds.?also when one is en femme and self pleasureing where is there favorite place to enjoy the experience.?in the garden or in a sofa in the house or with a likeminded soul or in bed.for me is bed where i can let my mind wander and enjoy the pleasure that the act brings.love to here your thoughts on the subjects and hopefully i dont offend anybody.

kind regards.
MM dublin.

*** Edited to reflect more accurate topic title.

Author also needs to read Etiquette Guidelines ( http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) regarding punctuation and spacing. :roll: - SL
Mary Margaret
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Wearing Lingerie in the Shower

Post by Davita »

I've been known to wear panties into the shower when I was just too tired to peel them off after w**king in the yard. It is interesting for sure. I have a friend who liked to take a walk into her pool when she was full dressed. This include wearing a gown.

Lingerie in the shower is something to be tried by anyone if they have never done it. Some will like it, some will not see the fun of it, but it's okay either way. :)
{squeezes}
Davita
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

Like Davita, I've done it at times after working, when sweaty and sticky and it's just easier to jump straight in the shower. I agree, the feel of the water on the silky fabric does feel quite nice.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hum...use detergent then hang them up to dry! Ha! Of course you would then have to rinse and use a soap much kinder to your skin...or a lotion after rinsing.
Go with the flow