Homemade gel breast forms

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Homemade gel breast forms

Post by Kelly »

Very clever.

Just how hot does the heat gun get? Don't have one 'n a quick search shows price ranges from $20 to $85. Would a hair dryer generate enough heat.

The immediate variation that comes to mind is to use an old bra instead of bowls. Problem is that the material will melt or ignite at some point - however, if you can melt the gel before destroying what it is sitting in, then you could get a more realistic result.

Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Hubby has a heat gun (adult humor innuendo intended), not very expensive. I don't know how hot it gets, but it will set things on fire.
Even the old bullet bras wouldn't hold their shape with that much liquid in them.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Bird seed?! I'd worry about getting hen pecked in the park...can see me now strutting down the walk flaunting my seeded breasts looking hot with a flock of pigeons following me... LOL

Samantha...beware, I'm bewitched!
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Tipi Hedren, from Hitchcock's movie, The Birds! LOL!

Bird seed goes bad and smells after some time.
Wouldn't about 8 tubes of silicone caulk work about the same?

Eileen
Mikaela
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Mikaela »

Heat guns get extremely hot. Like 1200 degrees

Good call Eileen. A few tubes of silicone caulk should work fine. Less hazard. Easy to buy.
~~You can't ignore who you are forever. Once you start on this path, you continue to walk forward, even if you stop for a while.~~
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Tipi, now that's not just funny , that's scary..., now looking over my shoulder, which Hitchcock was amazing at projecting! No more seeded boobs! Lol ..rofl.. <>
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I've been informed that silicone caulk sets too firm and wouldn't feel right.
When still in the closet, hubby tried water balloons (they could burst) a leg of old panty hose filled with rice (I hope he didn't put the rice back in the pantry, eww) and carefully trimmed foam pads.

Nothing came close to the weight and feel of quality silicone forms. When I told him about this new idea using exercise squeeze balls, the big a** said, "I already call, em that, baby."

Men, :sigh:

Eileen
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Eileen, just have to laugh again ..rofl.. (I really dig these emojiis lol). I'm just going to get forms and call it good. Bird seed and water balloons ( now that could be a moment of a wet splash in public ) are just a little to risky. Myself, I'm still tying to figure this stuff out.

Samantha <> Another fun emojis!
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Hello girls, just got my first forms..., oh my...

Samantha <>
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

That's my next big step ! Breast forms. Then my dressing will be complete!

Oh my!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

My new boobs wig and outfit! It's such a labored hassle to format pics from a phone to this site. Oh well it works! I'm formatting a whole body pic with the same outfit with spiked boots that in my conceited opinion looks hot!!!!! This pic is ok at best but it was the only one I could get formatted. I love my breasts! I'm dancing to sensual beats on pandora... I love to dance in these heels. I'm smokin hot shaking my bootie right now after 2 glasses of wine. I walked around the park practicing my walk and I'm a hip moving babe right now! Hahahahaha. I'm so full of myself right now and happy!!!!! Wood floors and dancing heels....Haven Heaven!!!!!!
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

My new boobs wig and outfit! It's such a labored hassle to format pics from a phone to this site. Oh well it works! I'm formatting a whole body pic with the same outfit with spiked boots that in my conceited opinion looks hot!!!!! This pic is ok at best but it was the only one I could get formatted. I love my breasts! I'm dancing to sensual beats on pandora... I love to dance in these heels. I'm smokin hot shaking my bootie right now after 2 glasses of wine. I walked around the park practicing my walk and I'm a hip moving babe right now! Hahahahaha. I'm so full of myself right now and happy!!!!! Wood floors and dancing heels....Haven Heaven!!!!!!

Samantha <>
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Samantha wrote:My new boobs wig and outfit! I love my breasts! I'm dancing to sensual beats on pandora... I love to dance in these heels. I'm smokin hot shaking my bootie right now after 2 glasses of wine. I'm so full of myself right now and happy!!!!! Wood floors and dancing heels....Haven Heaven!!!!!!
Not to get too far off topic... but good for you, Samantha!!! This is exactly what "this" all about... at least IMO anyways! :mrgreen:

Back on topic... homemade forms - great idea, but to me, just sounds like too much work, LOL! You must have more patience than I do, Mikaela! :lol:
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

[quote= I walked around the park practicing my walk and I'm a hip moving babe right now! Hahahahaha!

Samantha <>[/quote]

I have been practicing my walk and have become very good at it. My hips are doing a good job too. I might be 74 but I want to walk like a woman all the way.

Can't wait to get breast forms which will perfect myself as a woman since I pass very well and have been accepted out as a woman. No gel or birdseed for me. Only the real thing.

I thoroughly enjoy presenting myself as a woman as perfectly as possible in both looks and actions.

Anyhow you look just great in your avatars! Looking forward to seeing your new outfit also!

Oh my!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

Martha, well girl you keep shaking that bootie! I'm whistling... :whistle:

Samantha <>