Dressing and being out in public

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Dressing and being out in public. Am I weird, normal?

Post by Diana Michelle »

Hanna wrote:who wants a 70+ year old hooker anyhow
An 80 year old man? :lol:
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Dressing and being out in public

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

I,m not sure about the hooker part and how that would work out so what about a non hooker , close enough to 70 , and an 80 year old still looking ,

Well as it is I seem to be in the know and have many older men looking for and yes 70 + women some 20 or so. mind you you need to go to the right places , and I know some here in NZ who are more than open to older women and have told me they prefer older women .

Of cause I know what I,m like and need so is a little different from a wont, I still have not been out with any men because all most all are in the US, and I know some would like to take me out, ,

I do write and for some I talk with them on skype so I do see them and get to know lots about who they are, and what they like and see in a woman .

I think the sexual side is a major factor for them so they are looking, any way just my what I see going on and hear about,

...noeleena...