Bathrooms...

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ms. Erin
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Bathrooms...

Post by Ms. Erin »

Ladies room only. Thank goodness I live in Virginia so I have the law on my side. Don't know what to do in North Carolina, if I was to visit that state.
I am a woman of trans experience.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

If you're dressed and act as a lady, State laws should not make one bit of difference. Nobody's doing a DNA test at the door.
Samantha wrote: I have had positive reaction, and have approached those reactions questioning them if I was believable
Somehow I overlooked this comment, Samantha. Everyone likes to receive positive comments, but what woman asks strangers if they look like a woman? Might as well wear a sign saying, "I'm a guy in a dress".
Jokingly, I mentioned the 'secret' sign of acceptance. Your 'positive reactions' were the secret sign. You've been accepted as a lady, you don't have to discuss it further.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Pam T.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Pam T. »

I use the woman's bathroom when I am dressed up and I have long hair and even when I am in my boring male role I can pass as a girl and I will sometimes use the ladies room still. I always sit to pee no matter in the mens or ladies room.
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Pam,

I make a very passible and attractive woman when dressed so I use the ladies room.

However, I couldn't do that in male mode even though I have become very effeminate. Not with a bald head and gray fringe around it! LOL!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

*-* Martha
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Samantha, dear, thank you.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF