Breast forms

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Breast forms

Post by Ralitsa »

for what it's worth, I usually just go the quick and easy route. I have some "lingerie enhancers" which aren't exactly forms but are basically silicone gel bra fillers. I put those in a push-up bra without gluing or anything and it works fine. I suppose it's not the ideal solution, but I suspect it's what most women are likely to do.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I also used enhancers when I first used forms. Then i got a second set in a different size and stacked them and that worked very good also especially with a padded pushup bra. Now that I am a few pounds heavier that will not work for me, i need something significantly more and have a couple different sets of forms.

A lot depends on your size and body build. What ever works to give you a proportional feminine body look.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I have the gel pads too, early on I padded with panty hose but then made bird seed forms (clip off the lower foot part of a worn pair of pantie hose fill each with an equal amount of small round seed then tie a secure knot). At one time I purchased thick rubber balloons and filled them with water, even tried some silicone lubricant but they are like wearing a pair of water balloons or rubber balls in your bra...unsatisfactory in my mind a very poor solution especially if the balloons break! Finally I purchased the gel kind which, as Ralitsa states, are fine without any glue, I have never glued anything to my chest...if something moves adjust it! If you are going to Jog or do gymnastics yeah you would probably need to do with out or to glue them on but who does that...really....well I suppose many cross dressers do. I also have a very nice light weight pair of triangular shape size 7 forms and an expensive set of gel forms in the same size that are each placed into their very own soft fabric pocket to protect them from body sweat that can be laundered these are high end mastectomy forms and I love them...will never be without a set they were worth every cent of the approximately $240 dollars or whatever I paid for them. they have the shape the heft and are touchable and regain their shape once you let off of the pressure just like real breasts.

Now personally...as far as size I wanted to know what the average woman's cup size is as I want what I would have had I been lucky enough to have actually been born a girl. Turns out at one time B was the average then in the late 70's to 80's it became C (which is the size I chose) Well in a size 40 band size 7 is a B, in a size 38 band they are a C. Today seems women must be putting on weight as the average is D according to the source I was reading at the time...

Once you realize the truth about yourself...you are and have always been and will always be a cross dresser..What is an expense of about $240 dollars for your future happiness that will last probably over the next 10 years or so until you have to purchase some new ones depending on care and how often and how long you are wearing them.
Go with the flow
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Anne Bonny wrote:Now personally...as far as size I wanted to know what the average woman's cup size is
I know you're serious, Anne, but that's funny! :haha: It's like asking guys what's the average size of their... well, you know.

If you were born female, what cup size would make you comfortable? Some prefer a smaller profile, while others like a bustier look, all personal preference. Just don't buy forms so big that they enter a room before you do.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

Oh heck breast size , lets see now yeap I know .... okay our 50 women from our SCA =Renaissance group quite a few do dress in about 4 different styles of the times and Elisibethan some women are very well indowed and have that low front to enhance the look quite big busted , kiwi sizing 18 DD one or two a bit more and quite a few 16 d same as myself, and not all of our women do that more open style,

Though im okay with our group and the men , im too shy and get very imbarrised so no I don't show an open front I stay with our more modest German style , im not big busted very modest I think.

In our familys we range from A , B to D and other members D to DD theres 6 of us females , the avg only two of us ,

Im 16 D = 41 ins Jos is 12 A to B Kaylyn daughter is 10 to 12 A, ages 69 ,64 , 39,

..noeleena...
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

OK! Ha! But I am serious! Of course there is an average....and they would be proportional to your stature and the amount of weight you carry. I am at my correct weight and My sisters and my mother was from appearances probably some where between a B and a C.... There are those out there who want to wear basketball sized forms or implants and wear 4" spikes and dress like a tart...but...that is not me! I just want to fit in the acceptable norm of the female mainstream population up to date with styles of the current decade, hair style, etc.... I am an average bloke so my gender fluid self wants to be an average gal too so that I am true to who I am as a person...I like authenticity.

Not sure how authentic I can be as a gender fluid person...my gal side is a part of who I am so since my personality is fixed my gal self is just a feminine version of my guy self.
Go with the flow
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

There is no average bust size other than a mathematical statistic, which means nothing. While I was in High School, one very obese neighbor was a 52A bra size, I was a about a 36D or 38DD during those four years. And not fat by any means! How would one figure that average in presentation as a CD woman?

A woman can't choose her cup size, but you all can. Since Keay started this thread, asking about breast forms, it really all depends on your body type and how each of you prefer to present as female. The objective is to blend in as a woman, bust size has little to do with that. Dress and act as a woman, be confidant, and enjoy life.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I concede the point...genetics...hormone levels...stature....weight...yep lots of variation. I suppose most of all I personally settled on a B/C as not too small and not too big....they were Just right! Ha!
Go with the flow