Getting hit on by men

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Getting hit on by men

Post by Victoria K. »

I guess i am doing a good job living and showing my feminine side as Victoria.Not on this site but on another or two, getting flirts from men.Find it flattering and understand first hand what women go thru.I haven't seen much of that when i go out, but maybe because i try to keep myself away from making that happen.
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Getting hit on by men

Post by KimberlyS »

Just watch yourself. Guys can be smooth talking aholes only wanting one thing. It is ok if that is what you want also, but if you do not make sure you let it be known what your expectations are. Personally I stay away from most situations that can bring up those situations. When enfemme i stay away form the most bars and clubs. My outings are usually shopping, out to eat, plays, museums, and other similar places. Also when out enfemme I have wedding ring set I wear, so that may keep some guys away.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Thank you for the input.I am flattered that some men find me sexy, but have no interest in doing anything sexually with them.
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

I have a very easy way to tell if some guy is crazy that is hitting on me. Simple, he has to be crazy to hit on me.
{squeezes}
Davita
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Victoria K. wrote:I guess i am doing a good job living and showing my feminine side as Victoria.Not on this site but on another or two, getting flirts from men.Find it flattering and understand first hand what women go thru.I haven't seen much of that when i go out, but maybe because i try to keep myself away from making that happen.
The first time I was hit on by a creepy guy at a site I once was at I realized that it really sucked to have creepy guys hitting on women. It made me really glad that I never did that stuff when I chatted with women online. As a matter of fact I met my wife online and one of the reasons I "caught her" was that I chatted with her for hours and never was creepy. I was a little flirty but it was G rated until after we met in person and started an actual relationship.

One of the reasons I love this site is I don't get hit on and don't get guys sending pics of the parts none of us want to see anyway.
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi ,

Victoria

You said first hand on the net what about in real life down the street or other places, I wont tell you how many I have had and yes they know im a real female , I know what its like , yes most are after one thing sex and nothing else, I meet men and many most don't bother me and are rather good towards me so im okay with that,

And they don't have to be dating sites/ forums. on one site I said I wonder how long I will last on that site and the photos and I,v been asked to show myself , why. have they not seen enough women already, oh well spos I had to find out just what these men are really like to be able to see I just don't what to be around them ,

Are there any who are worth being friends with and leave sex out of the friendship,
I told one off to day, I said oh wow not even a , would love to get to know you not even a hint of romantic lets work on this as a friendship and get to know each other, , oh no just I wont to f....you.
that was over before it started,

I don't think disappointed would be the word I,d use,...... you can get back to your male clothes and walk away. I cant I have to live each day as a normal woman I have to put up with this to just find a real man who will see who I am and wont to be with me,

difference is you don't feel as we do you.... don't..... understand as we do, you have no idear what it does to us, sorry your not a female, this just makes us feel so degraded put down not worth any thing just another female to be used, thrown aside and then we wont to wash every part of our selfs where we have been touched,, you get to understand this then you may have a hint of what its like till your a female sorry you don't have any idear. what its like being a woman, when you understand women I know who have been through this and the background and the abuse and what it has done to them over many years and I don't just mean 2 or 3 im talking about 10 20 and 30 years then maybe you,ll have some idear ,

Please don't say you understand you cant know, and never will know, words are cheap , living life cost,s and we are the one,s to bear that cost.

...noeleena....
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

I understand what you're saying and respect your opinion but can not agree with you.Yes was born with a few missing parts! but do understand what it is to be and feel like a woman.My whole life until recently has been a lie! hiding as a man because that's what society tells me to be.I am far happier now that my inner self-has been released and not going back.Please do not tell me how i feel! your not me, and i know myself better than anyone can ever know.I love you girl, have a beautiful day. ❤
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

I have to live each day as a normal woman I have to put up with this to just find a real man who will see who I am and wont to be with me
Noeleena, You're a substantial person and (IMHO) you need someone who's like that to be a partner. My instinct is that you may not be able to get that without going wider than the people around you - just to get to people on the right scale for you.

Victoria, I guess I'm going to regret this, but...You look very passable in your photos....Which is a turn on to a certain sort of man, if they know you're a CD. In public people may not be able to read you as a CD for the same reason - and then you don't attract that sort of sexual interest. You just pass (maybe).
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Thanks for that reply Anthony! I feel much more transsexual than CD in my life.When i dress up it reflects on who i am and how i feel.if it wasn't for some people close to me that feel what i do is not right! i would dress like Victoria 24/7 and go a step beyond.
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

I have been wondering if I should "contribute" to this thread or not, as what I have to say may not be very well received. So I will have to start by saying that in now way my intention is to attack or put down anybody, and I apologize if it may come out like if I was trying to do so.

We all know that a lot of the people in any internet based chat/forum/bulletin board/etc. are looking for a "hook up". And with most men (and quite a few women) in that situation they will shoot first and investigate later. Many of them don't care if you are pretty or feminine or educated or anything else, they are just looking for a warm body. True, there are some who are really looking for friendship or even romance, but in particular, if those sites were cd/tg/ts related, most of them are basically tranny-chasers (Sorry, that's the right term). And they will use flattery as a powerful weapon to attract their "victims". But having said that, yes, whenever people will flirt with you (whatever their reason) it can be nice and the part of it that may be truthful can give us a nice feeling, call it validation, acceptance, etc.

Now, onto the other issue... Noeleena, I found rather sad how your post seems to be really putting Victoria down saying that she can't understand how it is for "real females" and saying that she can always go and change into her man-clothes, etc. I don't know you, I don't think we have never engaged into a conversation, but unless I'm mistaken I believe you were born as male, and would therefore required surgery to change your body to match your own perceived female gender. So, how comes you seem to deny Victoria the possibility of being in the same situation as you were? And also, what if a cis-female would have told you exactly the same thing telling you that you don't know how it is to be a woman and you could always go back to being a male since, after all, you could always go back to your XY chromosomes? And in any case, being played on by a man (or a woman) has to be really hurtful as a human being. So it is kind of lacking understanding when you seem to imply that it could only hurt if you are a woman.

Later on Victoria made the comment that she believes she might be a TS, so, I really hope it is not your understanding that a post-op is more authentic of a woman than a pre-op or even a non-op.

In any case, I re-read this a couple times, and again, my intent is not to get anybody upset, but just an observation because I think that if I had been Victoria, I would have felt I had been treated unfairly.

Regards,
Gaby
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

...unless I'm mistaken I believe you were born as male, and would therefore required surgery to change your body to match your own perceived female gender.
From Noeleena's intro here:
Im a 65 year old woman though different, in as much im intersexed, So did not transtion as many of those i know have...
http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... =2&t=15081
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Anthony Simon,

Thank you very much for the information. I stand corrected in that assumption.

Gaby
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

I am sorry if i offended Noeleena in any way! that is not my way.My feelings are not new but releasing them and showing to others is.This site has been a blessing to me in my time of expressing myself on my true feelings.Much of my life has been a life of feeling alone and isolated and not being able to fit in.Now that i am trying to feel and be what i hid much of my life! it hurts me hard when some tell me that i do not know what i am doing or that i am weird or crazy.Please check out my facebook page if you care to know more about me.I will put a link in my profile. Peace and love to all.❤
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

Yes I knew this would be a time to air ones thoughts . im an intersexed female born female with out my womb,
wrongly stated by a DR over 69 years ago I was a boy , did they know about intersexed people ...NO...

had I said I was different 10 years later I would have been carted of to the nut house and my life would have been destroyed as I know many others have been all documented, so I keeped my mouth shut so tight no one would know well I was wrong some people I got to know as friends did know and told me years later they knew I was female. just because I had abnonormailtes concening my organs did not make myself a boy, perceived as one oh yes and that helped to get me through much of my life,

being intersexed we do have differences in our hormones and how they work in us and do change mine have and over time, as I,v said I ...did.. not wont to be a girl I was born a girl just I was and was different my organs as such did not make me a boy ether I don't have any as I,v had corrective surgerys to correct that part many of us go through parts of our lifes with issues that we need to correct so far I have been so blessed to have people help and have helped .

Victoria,

Im just a female like others who are menopausal women just im one out of every 7000 women who for what ever reason was ether born with out her womb or have other complicastions that we can not give birth to our children we are different and in some ways like we had our womb removed = hysterectomy,

Im only now finding out a few details about my body that had given me ? s about myself I don't have the answers and more like never will things that happened to me at my birth and later, Mom never told me and a man who would never have any way, never had a father and im so glad I ...did... not.

Just one point by another did I perceive I was female .... NO.... NEVER...for some of us we can be born with both sets of sexual organs that means no matter your karyotype = XX or XY or any other set of over 25 different sets of X.s or Y.s or O.s does not denote wether your a boy or girl that is
after the fact of 1000 programs in your body that will dictate what you are, mine were a mix of both.

and men can have females or females can have males so XX can be found in both men and females and just to add some are strile cant have children and some have none very very few, one I knew about years ago, plus or lack of any sexual organs, that I found interesting,

Okay we have aired our thoughts we also know more about each other, not of cause in all details about who we are enough to accept we have differences because we come from different backgrounds and our lifes are very different, and those people around us, so we can carry on knowing we are just who we are, hopefully with an understanding that can bring us closer in friendship .

Anthony ,

Oh dear widen my net of friends .
I,v explored as many as I can in all ranks of life, places and been over sea,s heck im running out of where to go now, looks like the rabbit hole is the only place left,

yea I know ......

Okay what I have written is to get us to open up air our differences how I see things as a female and my female friends would , to cause us to not be offencive though of cause sometimes that maybe how we are taken and I know im at times hard hitting and I don't pull back on my thrust forward.

so with that in mind we can accept each others fail points and what makes us who we are,

Thank you .

...noeleena...
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Thank you for your reply Noeleena! Peace and love to you. ❤