Surprise gift

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Surprise gift

Post by Carole Hill »

I was busy wrapping presents and listening to Xmas music on my stereo when I heard the door bell ring. I peeked out the window but could only see a portion of the woman standing there. I could see enough of her to know who she was not.

I opened the door and greeted her. It was a neighbor lady. She was holding a small box and a small gift bag. She said the box had been lying by the door. I told her that "C J" was not home. She then gave me the gift bag and asked me to give it to C J. I said that I would and asked her name (I already knew it). She told me and pointed toward her house. We each said Merry Christmas.

Later in the day, I called her (as C J) and thanked her for the gift. She asked me if the woman to whom she had spoken was my sister. I said no, she was a friend who was helping me wrap presents. She thought that was very nice

A nice interruption to my gift wrapping!
Hugs, Carole
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Surprise gift

Post by Davita »

What??!!! She wasn't your long lost twin who will be around more often? :) Bad me would have come out and asked how I did.
{squeezes}
Davita
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

That's such a fun story, Carole! Even in your own home, this neighbor didn't connect Carole with CJ. She might though, later on.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Given how good Carole looks in her preparing for Christmas pic, I'm not sure there's much chance of that.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.