Ultimate Fantasy

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Ultimate Fantasy

Post by April Rose »

First gender fluid, openly crossdressing President of the United States. :singing: You did say Ultimate fantasy, right?

It didn't cost me anything to go big!....

I'm thinking now of my Inauguration Ballgown..... :sigh:
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Deidre Taylor
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Deidre Taylor »

Ultimate fantasy?

Be 21 and know what I know today! :mrgreen:
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

I would echo Diedra's comment above.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hah! If mankind survives to the next century intact as a civilized and free and open society...it is only a matter of time.

Oh! I must give my ultimate fantasy! sorry....misunderstood. To be a wife to a female husband who truly loves all of who I am, and live as my authentic self...which would include also being her husband as the gender bears...Openly to all the world!
Last edited by Anne Bonny on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Go with the flow
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

To be a woman full time and have a fantastic wardrobe.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Anne Bonny wrote:Hah! If mankind survives to the next century intact as a civilized and free and open society...it is only a matter of time.
That may be my ultimate fantasy is that mankind does not destroy itself so there is a world for my grandchildren and their grandchildren they can enjoy. That there will be flowers for them to smell, grass to run barefoot through, air for them to breathe, animals for them to pet and enjoy, a world at peace not war ... That is my ultimate fantasy.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Giselle
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Giselle »

to have a weekend away with a man and me as his girlfriend
63 yr old married crossdresser still coming to terms what this is all about?
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Ultimate fantasy? How about the right 6 numbers for a big lottery payout? :lol:

All kidding aside how about a world where people are people not labels? A world where we are free to be who we are and accepted as such, not by black or white, male or female, gay or straight, immigrant or native born, Christian or Muslim, Democrat or Republican, conservative or liberal, etc. A world like that is my ultimate fantasy. [-o<
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Lacey Hadley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lacey Hadley »

Well where to start? I think most of us be we cd, tg, gg, or dude in drab have fantasies and some wild. Recently I have had my mind wander and me move into thoughts and fantasies. I've been through much a typical male's life, with typical male interests, marriage, divorce, dates and GF's etc. My crossdressing has come a long way over years, I am able to dress and make myself up quite well and as such I see myself looking in a mirror, at photos or video and I see a girl looking back at me.

As a dude I have no attractions except towards women but also I like seeing their clothes,shoes,boots and overall look. But at times when dressed I do think about being taken by a man. It could be naughty sex or more better a relationship. It's strange for me as again as a dude I have no sexual interest in men. But as Lacey all femmed up, thoughts like this do fill my mind.

Recently I have been writing first in my head a fantasy story of me becoming Lacey and as I live life as a cder/girl I wind up being taken by a man. I have begun to write it out, for really my own posterity and a record of how this fantasy story may play out as I author it. Oddly chapters write themselves in my mind and then on my computer. I am no writer but I find this to be an ultimate fantasy as it's all myself as a typical male have not had but as a cder and a one who fully dresses feels femininity and sensuality take over her. I am writing this fantasy out as a real exciting journey. A journey where it looks as I write I get more and more involved with a man who gets off on a hot cder/girl. The fantasy is going to write out as I image to where I even move from being a cute cder dating to out of a growing love become TGer to make this man more appreciative of me. It is so strange for my rather typical male side to envision this, but so exciting in my fantasy mind.

I never imagined such a deep relationship fantasy but meh, it's a thrill in my mind and as Lacey a very exciting story. :coffee: :sigh: :laptop:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Fantasy is the key word here. I mean how old are you? Wedding? Bathing suit at the beach? What's next a maid outfit doing housework, or dressing as a little girl? Sounds like erotica fantasy's. There's not a thing wrong with dress up if that is appealing, cos play or role play....

There are those who dream about marrying a strong woman who would like any husband want to be in control of the big decisions, the spending, and be the main income while you take on the supportive role...I have heard one of our number saying be careful what you wish for, and have read another both who had to get out so they could be in control of their own lives again.

We have been deprived most of our lives...we missed growing up as a young girl...then high school...then college and dating and marriage...going to the pool and the beach and now most of us on here are .... well I am 60 years old so reality is...I believe I like to buy and wear dresses and put on make up and jewelry and fix my hair much more than any woman would because I have been deprived all of my life and I have no idea if this going overboard on the more feminine side of women's attire will eventually run it's course and I will settle down into jeans and shorts and tops? I do believe I am realistic and prefer to dress appropriately for my age, dresses not more than a few inches above the knee, with most at or below the knee somewhat.

I suppose we all have fantasies at times, and I will once my wife succumbs to her end stage dementia attempt to find an open minded and accepting woman to be with who will have absolutely no problem with my being in women's attire on occasion and who will not try to place limits on me. That is my ultimate fantasy and that she would be more encouraging, confidently and lovingly taking me by the hand, leading me out the door and into the car for some long scenic drives going through drive through's and there is a chance she will eventually have me so comfortable that I no longer worry about going anywhere when I am feeling feminine. Wouldn't that be a great fantasy...going to the movies, or dancing, concerts, out to eat even some romantic dinners.. even perhaps to the beach too. If I meet the right woman then there is a chance that this may not be a fantasy at all but a reality. I do believe If I have someone who is loving and accepting and encouraging she could even assist me so that my appearance improves tweaking my style...and tips on make up...who would not dream of a woman like that? Imagine...a woman who is actually attracted to us when we are feminine...too! That is the ultimate fantasy for me.
Go with the flow
ReneeElizabeth
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by ReneeElizabeth »

would love to spend a weekend enfemme, ive also really wanted to do a southern belle photo shoot, and i'm thinking about having a little girl photo session as well, i have fulfilled my fantasy of being a bride twice and both times were absolutely amazing
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Heather W wrote:Ultimate fantasy?how about a world where people are people not labels? A world where we are free to be who we are and accepted as such, not by black or white, male or female, gay or straight, immigrant or native born, Christian or Muslim, Democrat or Republican, conservative or liberal, etc. A world like that is my ultimate fantasy. [-o<
We can wish all we want for that, but we also can choose to live that way, I understand it's hard to coexist with people who have different views, Lord knows I struggle with it, but if we set the example and live our lives where we can coexist with anyone who isn't hurting other people maybe others will follow suit.
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Yes, Stephanie, Heather's thoughts would be the ultimate and maybe someday people will see others for who they are rather that what they are. Sadly we are a long way from that.

I do agree with you that we can and should do everything in our power to show we can and IMO must learn to coexist. Yes the large victories are wonderful and the ones that make the news but even those little wins of changing even a single person's attitude or beliefs may be even important. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon