Wonderful Wife

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Wonderful Wife

Post by Jina James »

Anne asked, "Does she restrict your freedom when she can't handle it?"

The answer to this would be yes if I (1) took it outside the house or the hotel room, or (2) began to fully dress on a more or less daily basis.

On the other hand, I have, at present, no desire to do either, so for practical purposes there are no restrictions on my freedom because I don't do anything she can't handle.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Ah...That is how my marriage was sadly. We loved each other, my wife was brilliant and so found some understanding and hence the same kind of tolerance...sadly a tolerant wife is not the same thing as a wife who is fully accepting of who you are with absolutely no restrictions on you at all not at any time one who is simply attracted to and who celebrates all of who you are at all times everywhere whenever.

I loved my wife, will never find anyone to replace her with the meer 30? years I have left but I sadly cannot say the one who loved me was with a love that was not complete and full...that's is sad because I have always been all of who I am and it hurts to know I was ever only really loved in part and probably have received more acceptance from others aside from the one love of my life.

Yeah, her love would have cared for me to the very bitter end as I am still doing for her, but still tolerance is tolerance.
Go with the flow
Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jina James »

Two more trash bags full of her stuff appeared on my side of the closet (so to speak) last night.

I haven't even gone through all of it yet. I'm deliberately stretching out the fun.

Local charities will benefit from her generosity; I can't keep it all.

I'll benefit as well; I already have. I'm wearing a nightgown I've wanted for years.

I really do have a wonderful wife.
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

That is awesome Jina, my wife never throws out clothes except they don't fit or they are worn out. She reckons that if you buy quality it comes back in fashion again
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

That is great Jina. Give her a hug. ((G))
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Trash bags? Maybe plastic receptacles for recycled clothing. Obviously, your wife knows about your needs and is willing to help out. As Anne Bonny posted, there is a difference between tolerance and acceptance. Have you two had a face to face discussion about this? A married couple should talk about many mundane subjects. But when a husband likes female clothing, both may sides become embarrassed to discus it.

"Full outfit' as you say, is mandatory in our household. Dress as a guy, or dress as a woman. A bra and blouse isn't enough.
If your dear wife has questions to be answered by another cd wife, PM me. Not the first time others have contacted me. I just do my best.

Meantime, I hope you find size friendly treasures.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

Hooray for wives who understand! (And help, and encourage, and look for clothes for us, and smile on us.)

We have seen on this board examples of CD people who hadn't that blessing. May it spread throughout the land.

Love, Marissa Mae
Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jina James »

Eileen wrote: "Have you two had a face to face discussion about this?"

Answer: Yes. On multiple occasions. It was on a time when I asked her pointblank if I were more involved than she was comfortable with that she said "no" and gave me the two conditions I mentioned earlier in this thread: (1) Don't take it outside the house or the hotel room, and (2) Don't do it every day.

I am 100% AOK with both conditions. I don't want to do either one of those things.

I do love me some crossdressing, but I love my wife a whole lot more. I consider myself most fortunate that I don't have to make tradeoffs.

I'm not saying our way is necessarily right for the next couple. I just know that it's right for us.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

That is how our marriage was, similar arrangements...the boys had to be elsewhere like at school so there was no chance they would walk in and see.

Women who love us and are intelligent enough to realize this is part of who we are are able to come to some accomodation because they realize it is uncomfortable for us and that we will find a way to do it one way or the other anyway because we cannot help being who we are...and they love us...we fully fill all their expectations as a spouse otherwise.
Go with the flow