Wonderful Wife

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Wonderful Wife

Post by Jina James »

I came home today to find a garbage bag full of a dozen or so of the wife's blouses, sweaters, and slacks that she gave to me. In years past, out-of-fashion items would have gone directly to a charity. About a year ago, she started giving everything to me first. Anything I don't want or that just doesn't fit, I take on to a charity. She and I aren't exactly the same size, but, given that I'm never wearing any of this outside the house anyway, we are close enough on about half her things. Yeah, that means I'm always out-of-fashion, but that's the least of MY worries when I'm dressing. Wonderful wife. Wonderful life.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Wonderful Wife

Post by Heather W »

That is so sweet you have such an understanding and caring wife! Give her a hug from all the girls who wish they were in your shoes.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Jina that was a nice surprise.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Jina sounds like your wife ahs brown to accept the softer side within you. Enjoy and cherish her for her understanding and love as well as the gift of the clothes.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

That's awesome, Jina!

Wonderful wife indeed! :)

My SO often goes through her things and gets rid of stuff OFTEN. She donates it all. Quite honestly, I do feel a little -,,- inside when she does this as we are (pretty much) the same size and because for the most part, I paid for it! :lol:

Lucky girl, is all I can say, Jina! :mrgreen:
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Since you're not in public, I wouldn't worry too much about current fashions. Your wonderful wife at least acknowledges that her items may find better use on you than as a donation.
Are you dressed female in her presence? That seems the next step, then shopping for each other.

Personally, I prefer hubby has her own things than my cast offs.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Lucky girl.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

You are very lucky to have such a wonderful wife Jina.
Requal
Amanda R
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Amanda R »

Jina, you are one of the lucky ones and although I am sure you realize that I still felt the need to remind you. Enjoy the wonderful gifts from your wife, both the clothes but more importantly the love and support from her.
"We may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat now."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jina James »

All,

Many thanks for your kind comments. I really am blessed, and I know it.

Eileen,

Agreed on the fashion point. If I like something she passes on to me, I keep it and wear it. If I don't, I take it on to the charity. Everybody wins, as I see it.

As for the dressing in front of her part, that depends on how you define dressing. I dress in what you might call a "full outfit" rarely, maybe only a couple of times a year. On the other hand, more days than not when I come home and get comfortable I'll put on a blouse and nothing else. (It works for us. What can I say?)

She has, on occasion, made purchases for me, as I have for her. I'd say it's the exception to the rule, though. She has much better taste than I do. If she buys it, it will be right. If I buy it, it's a maybe.

She doesn't seem to have any problem at all passing stuff down to me. I've asked -- more than once -- and she continues to say she's OK with it. I haven't noticed anything in her behavior that would cause me to doubt her.

If I took it outside the house or if I started with the "full outfit" every day, all bets would be off, and she has said as much. I have no interest in doing either one, so I'm not about to wreck the wonderful deal that I have.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Again I say that you are a very lucky person to have a wonderful wife.

Our journey is much the same. My wife tolerates Requal when she appears but I too do not wear a wig or make up. If I was to suggest same, all deals would be off and Requal would neve appear again (if I had a marriage left).

Yes she does discuss clothing and outfits with me but she would never buy anything for me.

I love my wife and would not wish to hurt her in any manner.
Requal
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Every relationship is unique! While Jina and Raquel can partially dress, I prefer either a husband or girlfriend, no in-between. I hope the partial dress at home only is enough to satisfy you gal's needs.

Shopping with a spouse is a special kind of experience, sharing woman's fashions. Wives and mother's want their family to look their best, even a husband that enjoys a skirt now and then.
Jina James wrote: when I come home and get comfortable I'll put on a blouse and nothing else. (It works for us. What can I say?)
Honey, If I came home and my hubby was wearing a blouse and nothing else, I wouldn't notice the blouse at all! :wink:

Maybe your wife doesn't really want to talk much further about what your dressing needs are. What you two are doing now seems to be working out. That's so sweet!

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

I'm also lucky enough to have a wife that accepts/puts up with this.

Even if I wasn't faithful by nature that alone would keep me faithful because finding an accepting woman is harder than finding a 4 leaf clover.
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone
Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Michelle Diane »

Good for you Jina, isn't it wonderful not only to be out but also have a supportive wife? When I came out a few days later my wife went through her wardrobe offering me some of her clothes that were too big now. We're both on a diet and she's beating me hands down so far. Although I haven't plucked up the courage to go en-femme to the shops we've bought quite a bit on line. Maybe now we live in a bigger city I will try shopping with her.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Agree with all the above, shows that your wife accepts who you are and is perfectly willing to allow you to wear whatever makes you feel good about yourself at least around the house. That's great. Does she restrict your freedom when she can't handle it? I remember my wife was not always up for my dressing...now that she is total care and her mentality is no more sadly...I have the freedom to live and do anything I choose.
Go with the flow