Am I a Sissy?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Am I a Sissy?

Post by Anne Bonny »

If "Sissy" implies that I am like a sister, or sister like ... then I am, I am a Sissy...At least when my gender is over on the feminine side.
Go with the flow
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Am I a Sissy?

Post by DonnaT »

Are you submissive, in a cowardly fashion?

IMHO, if so, then you'd qualify as a sissy.
DonnaT
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Anne have have learned that labels are just words that help other people to deal with you or you to deal with other people. You are who you are and no labels are needed unless you want to put labels on your self. But I would not get hung up on the labels. I have learned to just be myself who ever that is.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

Current definition of a sissy is not what it was in the past. I don't think you fall into that realm. Me, I'm not so sure any more. <>
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Ok...no labels... Just thought about that term, no one called me that. Thing is ... I am like a sister some times, but because I am a man even with pretty wrapping I disagree with myself! Observing the inner light hearted, cheerful spirits which spirit women through their days....their inner joy that is apparent at times...I know that I am not there, I just do not have any of that. Women are like sunshine in our lives, and like a beautiful flower taking us by the hand and saying let's go! As a man I cannot hold a candle to that all that I know is I want that in my life..."Ain't no sunshine when she's gone..."

I may feel quite feminine and desire being in that feminine area of myself but much as that is...it is still not there where women are. Does not mean my feminine self will ever go away...it just means it only extends as far as any man can proceed into the feminine area...there is a limit for us.

I have seen very pretty very lovely and feminine transexuals..."a girl for all seasons" on youtube all I can say about her is wow...still she is sterile, cannot conceive bear or nurse a baby...she may have a lot of inner joy as a transsexual woman but she is only that and I envy and wish her a wonderful life in her new life she is an inspiration but still we are limited no matter where we are at with all of this.

No who we are will never go away or change...we are lucky to have our feminine side and to be able to experience that ... It's a wonderful thing I suppose we are as the Indians called it "two spirit" people we are kind of a hybrid at times as male as any male or can be, and at times as feminine as many women but not ever all the way there, and are not able because we are limited. I think we have the potential to be very gentle and sensitive and caring in a way men just cannot be who are ordinary cis males who have no feminine side they tend to be more rough and crude limited by their sexism.
Go with the flow