Are all opinions welcome here?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Are all opinions welcome here?

Post by Victoria K. »

Like i said before i have had enough of this conversation.I am not on trial here and not going to keep talking like i am.If anyone here does not like the way i conduct myself then feel free not to read what i post or chat.I have no hate for anyone on this site but feel hurt at times for the few that seem to condemn me for speaking how i feel.This is the last i will say of this. Enjoy your life! i know i will. Victoria!
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Amanda R
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Amanda R »

Victoria K. wrote:When i have a difference of opinion on an issue here that goes against what is taught here! why is it assumed that i am wrong and what is taught here is correct?
First off Victoria I have to agree with Silver Lady concerning you use of exclamation marks. In addition your use of them, many times in mid-sentence, makes your posts difficult to read.

Now let's talk about your "opinion". What you are expressing is not a an opinion! In reality it is far from it. What you are spewing is directly opposite of the findings and beliefs of the American Psychiatric Association which have been developed and refined over many years to help TGs discover, understand, cope, and go down the path of transition and if it is right for the individual GCS. This is in place for a multitude of reasons but the two primary ones are to separate the wannabes for the true TG and secondly to assure the well being of the patient, physical and emotionally. You on the other hand treat this as if you have an unconventional golf swing and are upset because your buddies are trying to get you to take lessons because of that.

What everyone here has been trying to get through to you though unsuccessfully thus far is this is not about opinions nor is it what is "taught here." Rather it is about what is a proven route for the TG to help them attain their dreams and goals. There are 100s of case studies out there of people just like you who "knew" more that anyone else, who "knew" in their hearts this was right for them, who "knew" what they felt, etc. The success rate of these people is zero! Let me repeat that, zero! The people who have responded to you here have tried to get that through to you. Earth to Victoria, are you listening?

My final point is the same as others have raised. If you want to continue a fruitless path because it is your "opinion" that is fine; however, please don't go around spreading the gospel according to Victoria. There are too many people out there for whatever reason fear the tried and true be it fear of exposure, ridicule, or in many cases the truth. Then they read your preaching and the next thing you know we have one or more trying to agree with your "opinion". Remember what the success rate was for those who try to go it alone? That's right. ZERO!
"We may have all come on different ships but we are in the same boat now."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Read my new post third entry (Victoria's life) I have opened my eyes! I was blinded and did not see. Sorry, my emotions can cloud up my mind.
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

That's a good job.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.